15

A/N: They play just dance in this chapter and if you wanna know the dance they were doing, ya know, just for a good visual, watch this youtube video!

Oliver

I hadn't gone into this night expecting anything from Elijah. Not a conversation, or even a passing glance. I especially didn't expect this- his lips against mine, heavy breathing as I hovered over him in my bed, hands gliding over body parts, touching bare skin. I never dreamed that we would be here, feeling as much of each other as possible, like this moment would end at any second. His fingers threaded in my hair, tugging me closer, until I pinned his hands down to the mattress. His lips parted in a gasp, his hips jerking against mine as I mouthed at his neck. I wanted so much more of him, to see how beautiful he was. I kissed his collarbone as I started to lift the hem of his shirt, but he stopped me quickly, his cheeks red.

"Too fast?" I breathed, resting my hand against his side, underneath his shirt. "We can stop," I told him, touching his bottom lip with thumb as I looked into those beautiful eyes. I didn't want to rush him into anything. I was honestly just happy to be next to him, to even kiss him, or touch him at all. I didn't need to go further.

Elijah shook his head, leaning in to my touch with a shy smile. "It's not that. . . I just feel a little embarrassed about my- you know," he trailed off, gesturing at his chest. It was then that I remembered his piercings and I was torn between laughing at his adorableness, or blushing at the thought of how he looked shirtless. "We can just keep kissing," he insisted, curling a hand around the back of my neck to pull me closer. I let him kiss me, but only for a moment before pulling away. He looked a little worried. "Is that okay?"

"Elijah, you don't have to be embarrassed," I assured him, inching my hand up his side, still underneath his shirt. I felt his fingers digging into my shoulder and took that as a good sign. "I wasn't lying when I said I liked your piercings. I think they're sexy," I admitted, ghosting my thumb over the metal bar of his piercing. He let out a shaky breath in response, his fingers threading through my hair as I lifted his shirt enough to expose his chest. I felt the heat in my cheeks just looking at him. I never thought I'd find nipples so appealing, but here I was, turned on at the sight of them.

"A-Are you sure?" Elijah asked, starting to sit up. I gently pushed him back down to the mattress and attached my lips to his smooth skin, running my hands down his side as I left a trail of kisses down the middle of his chest. I gently ghosted my lips across the soft skin of his stomach, then back to his chest. Elijah tightened his fingers in my hair when my tongue flicked across his nipple. The bar his piercing was cold against my tongue, but it was a different kind of sensation. I was so incredibly turned on by him, I wasn't sure it was such a good idea to continue. But, I was selfish. I kissed him some more, tasting the metal against my tongue as Elijah moaned beneath me, his hips lifting each time I teased him. I got so lost in the warmth of his skin and the breathy sounds that were so damn sexy. "Oli," he mumbled, pulling on my arm to get my attention.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly. I was afraid I had done something wrong, but that fear sort of went away when I noticed how he was looking at me. I held myself up with my arms on either side of his head, but he ran his fingers through my hair, and across my chin as he smiled at me. I chuckled a little, playfully biting his finger as he touched my lip. "What are you looking at?" I teased, leaning down to kiss him quickly.

"Oli, I wish I could stay here forever," he sighed, wrapping his arms around my neck. I flipped us over so that he was on top, because my arms were getting a little tired, but also because I liked looking at him. He laughed as I pulled him down against my chest, wrapping my arms around him to squeeze him. His head rested on my chest, his breath on my neck. "I don't want to leave."