During the classes that this teacher gives us to have a free block, we're able to go on our phones. Any other teacher and our phone would be taken away. Also with this teacher, if we finish a test or quiz, while everyone is finishing, we're allowed to go on our phones. The volume has to be off, or headphones have to be on.

I went onto Youtube and search up a certain song. The song was called 'Meant To Be Yours' it's from the musical 'Heathers', but I haven't seen the musical myself. I just like the song itself, and there's nothing wrong with that. If you want my honest opinion, my favorite song has to f/s (Favorite song), it's just a good song. I don't really care if others don't like it.

It didn't take that long for the class to end, and when the class did end I went up to the rooftop. There wasn't anyone wanting to meet me in the cafeteria, so I was free to go to the rooftop.

As I was sitting at the door to the rooftop, on the side that was outside. Just sitting there waiting, I heard someone speak through the door. "Hey, it's locked again, and I'm sorry if I interrupted you again!! I'm not sure if someone's there or not..." It was Kirishima. "I'm really stupid if I'm just talking to myself... I'm crazy, am I? Well, who am I even talking to anyway? Might as well be talking to myse-!"

"No, there's someone here" After I said I was mentally face-palming myself, for being so idiotic. He'll know for sure who I am.

"Oh, it's nice to know that I'm not crazy! What's your name?"

My name? Is he really-. Wait... He is that dumb. I decided to play into his game and play as someone completely different. "Sorry, but I'm not giving you my name, but I would like to know yours"

"Well, I can see why you don't want to give your name... I'm just a stranger who just came up here twice and all... And since I came up here and bugged you just these two times, might as well tell you my name in return" He told me. I literally just asked for your name... "My name is Eijiro Kirishima! I'm a first-year student in the hero course!!"

"Well, Kirishima, what brings you up here?"

"Oh! Well, last Friday I came up here with a friend. We heard you sing and all! And today... I just wanted to talk to someone out of my friend group, or at least get some fresh air"

"Well, is there anything on your mind?"

"There's this one girl..." Once he said that I knew it was about me. "She's in General Studies, and she has an awesome quirk! She told me the ups and downs of her quirk and all of that! She sticks around with her twin brother! I find her that cool, that I want to be her friend but... Every time that I try, she pushes me further away"

"Do you have any examples that you could tell me?" I only asked that question to see if he could find the best one. I always kept a safe distance from people so this will show if he pays attention or something.

"Well, there's a bunch! When I first met her!! And until today! One example would be yesterday morning. I saw her at the cafe near the school, and when I wanted to go say hi to her, she left. Then there was today. This morning, I wanted to walk her to school!"

"Why did you want to?"

"I just wanted to get closer to her in some way. I want to show her that my class isn't that bad and that it's actually full of amazing people! The only thing is... People can say bad things about my whole class if one person does something bad. Mostly everyone thought that my class was horrible because we have Bakugou in our class. It's rare that we get people to look at us through a positive light because of him"

"That's what everyone thinks, huh?"

"Yea..." After he said that It was quiet for some time, and the person to break that silence was Kirishima himself. "Hey, if you don't mind... Can you sing a song? I find it kinda pleasing, and your voice is really nice to hear!"

"W-well... Thanks, but what song do you want me to sing?"

"Any song that you would like!! I don't want to pick a song for you"

"Okay, I got a song in mind" I pulled out my phone and click the instrumental audio of a song. I placed my phone down and clicked play.

Song belongs to OR3O!!

"Long, long time ago
I had my own little show,
Was a beautiful,
Lovable, Angel

But he took the spotlight
Shining so bright
Left me to fade away
But honey now the turn is mine

A devil made from heaven
Sent from above
Looks like Henry's got a little date
Let's have some fun

We've got lots to do
Little errand boy
Come to me at cloud nine

To be the perfect angel
Some sin must be done

You told me what to do
And what to say
I couldn't escape

You got to choose the
Ending of my fate
You put me astray

But not anymore
I'm in control
I have the stage
You can't turn the page

Now all eyes on me

All eyes on me (Ba-da, bap, bap, bap, bap, ba doo, ba duh)

So many experiments
So many mistakes
But I'll go all the way
Till I'm in perfect shape

First the worst,
Maybe third's the charm!

So close oh, I cannot wait
The demon won't taint me now 'cus
You're the sacrifice
He'll slay

You said I wasn't good
Enough to stay
You put me away

You took away my future
And my fame
But now it will change

Focus on me
I'll be all that they see
I'll make them sway,
No, can't run away

Now all eyes on me

You don't know what it's like to drown away
In a puddle of shame

You, yes you
Made me
Insane~

But not anymore
I'm in control (I'm in control~)
I have the stage
You can't turn the page

Now do as you're told
(Encore hit the beat boys~)

Focus on me
I'll be all that they see
I'll make them sway,
No, can't run away

Now all eyes on me

Now all eyes on,
All eyes on me~"

"That was amazing, mystery person!!"

"Thank you, Kirishima"

"I actually got one more question before I'll leave you alone for the rest of lunch"

"What is it?"

"Well, since you do have an amazing singing voice, I was wondering if you had a boyfriend. Or even a girlfriend!! I don't know which way you swing!!"

"I don't have a boyfriend, no..."

"Wha? I actually find it hard to believe that!! Anyone would love to date someone with that amazing voice!!" When Kirishima said that I felt a rush of heat come to my face. "I wish you find the person that you'll love though!! They'll be amazing to you, I can tell!"

"T-thank you so much Kirishima... Well, lunch is going to end soon. Maybe you should get going..."

"I should! Bye, Mysterious person!!"

"Bye..."