Epilogue -Hamesha ( Always)

Start from the beginning

Khushi: haawww besharam ( shameless)

She said with a O shaped mouth and hits his chest ....

Arnav: kyun biwi ho tum meri, mein jab chahoon tumse iss tarha baath kar sakta hoon..( why you are my wife and I can talk to you dirty whenever I want)

Khushi: aapko pata hai humne aapko kitna miss kiya ( do you haven any idea how much I missed you )

Arnav: yes I know from the 10000 plus calls and 10000 plus messages ...

Khushi made another pouted face from his sarcastic reply and tried to get away from him. But he manage to brace her in between him and the wall of there room... he pins her hands on top of her head And looks at her with desire .

Arnav: please baby not tonight I had high hopes of meeting with my wife after a long time ... with a lot of craving energy And you are spoiling it ..

Khushi: I'm spoiling it .. you are the one who came home , had dinner for two hours then slowly made your way up to our room like nothing matters ..

Arnav: I wanted to make sure everyone is sleeping when I come to you wifey .. so no one disturbs us... remember what happened last time ..

Flashback:

Last time Arnav went for a few days only and when he came home he went straight to his room to his beautiful wife to spend some time but Every hour he would have a family member come knocking on their door . He got so frustrated that he left the door open whole night and gave up on the romance with his wife ...

Flashback end ..

This time he made sure he spends enough time with his family before he heads to his bedroom so no questions are left unanswered and most importantly no they have disturbances..

Khushi: I don't know about last time but this time I need to punish you double ...

Arnav: why so ??

He said huskily moving his hand down on her arms lazily which is still pinned to the wall above her head , he slowly moved his hands on the curves of her body 

He said huskily moving his hand down on her arms lazily which is still pinned to the wall above her head , he slowly moved his hands on the curves of her body  ... his hand stops at her waist and squeezes her waist a little ....Khushi who is drugged in his touches hisses in pain as pleasure starts building up in her.. she feels butterflies in her tummy from his touches .. her legs are getting weak .. he lifts her up bridal style carrying her to the bed ...