“Thank you for coming with me and I think Connor has some clothes you can wear.”

“Okay I’ll go get those and once I’m done I’ll be back for you and go with you to get those tickets.” She just nods her head and I sigh as I walk out to go get some clothes.

Aria’s POV:

As Alex walks out I can’t help but feel like I lost something. I quickly rush to get my clothes and go with black short shorts again, and a teal Sharks spaghetti strap shirt, with my black slip on Vans. Just as I’m done getting dressed and starting to figure out how I want my hair the bedroom door opens. At first I thought it was Alex but as I sniff I can tell its Max. I growl and as Max comes to the bathroom door I glare at him.

“Aria please let me explain” Max pleads.

“There is nothing to explain okay I get it you’re a guy who has needs its whatever. It’s better if we just stay friends anyway, because if I find my mate or you find yours it’ll just be heart ache later down the road okay” I say putting up my wall. His betrayl did hurt it hurt like hell because I trusted him but I guess that was my mistake. I go back to straightening my hair.

“Fine if that is what you want” he says giving up.

“Good now be ready for the game tonight it’s a pack event.”

“Okay Alpha”

“Really Max that’s how it’s going to be? I didn’t do anything wrong you did. I said I forgive you leave it in the past and you pull this bullshit really?”

“I’m sorry I’m just pissed at myself” he says defeated.

“Well it’s your problem just give me a day to get over being pissed at you alright.”

“Okay. What is everyone going to do today” he asks.

“I’m going with Alex to get his and Crissy’s things from their hotel and the tickets for tonights game, Nick and Crissy are enjoying being mates if you know what I mean, I believe Jade and Connor are also locking themselves in their room, and I don’t know about Chad and Chase” I say finishing my hair.

“Well I’ll go hang out with the guys then.”

“Yeah you do that” I hear Alex say as he walks into the room.

“Alex” Max says changing his tone.

“You two know each other” I ask confused.

“Yeah I’ll explain later I promise just trust me Princess” Alex says to me and I nod. “Can I talk to you for a sec Max alone?”

“I’ll go wait for you in lobby.

“Okay I’ll be quick I promise” he says kissing me on top of my head. I walk out and go down to lobby thinking all this is so weird. As I step into the hallway Nick stops me.

“Hey sis can you come in here for a second please” He asks me.

“Is everyone decent” I ask reluctantly.

“Yes or I wouldn’t have asked you in here duh.”

“Okay so what’s up” I ask walking into his room.

“Well first I wanted to introduce you to my mate Crissy, Crissy this is my twin sister Aria.”

“Hi” I smile at her.

“Hi” she smiles back. “I Crissy Stevenson accept you Aria Santos as my Alpha.”

I look at her wide eyed and then turn to Nick “you could have warned me.”