Chapter 4: WE'LL KEEP TRYING

A/N:
As promise, here's the next chapter. :) I hope I'm forgiven now✌🏼

Your comments really keep me inspired to write. I love reading them. And I love replying to each and everyone of you.

As always, bear with all the grammar mistakes. Heehee #NoEdit game for me is going strong lol. So sorry for the eye sore of grammatical mistakes.

PEACE AND LUUUURV, MOTHERFUCKERS. Peace &&& love! <3

*****

Armie is frustrated with his work and it's only 10 in the morning. He feels bad for his employees especially his secretary because he has been scowling at her since he came in earlier. He can't focus on his work because Timmy is not replying to his texts and not answering his calls.

It's loud and clear that Tim is still mad at him and that made him feel uneasy. He is not used to being ignored by Tim for more than two days.

“Sir?” It's his secretary, Kelsey.

“Kelsey! I specifically told you not to disturb me until lunch. Can't you under—”

“Dude, don't be so hard on Kels here. Give her a break.”Nick says, entering his office.

“What are you doing here? By the way, thank you Kelsey, and I'm sorry.” Armie nods at his secretary.

“Do you need anything, sir?”

“Nope, I'm good.”

“How about you, sir Nick?” Kelsey turns towards Nick's direction.

“I'm good, Kels. You already help me enough.”

“Okay. Just call me if you both need anything.” And then she closes the door of Armie's office.

“Stop flirting with my secretary. What are you doing here?”

“Tim asked me to do him a favour.”

“Tim? Why? Is he with you?”

“Can you calm yourself, Arms? He isn't with me. He's at the coffee shop.”

“Oh. Okay. What favour did he ask you?”

“Here. He asked me to bring all of these back to you.”Nick puts two paper bags in front of Armie's office table.

“What are these?”

“Why don't you look at it yourself instead of asking? It's all in front of you, dude.”

“Fine.” Armie peaks at the first paper bag. He immediately sees one of the titles Tim asked him to buy. It's Madeline Miller's Circe. And then there are two more books inside. He goes next on the second paper bag, it's the suit Tim wore the night before.

“Why is Tim returning all of these?” He looks at Nick and Nick is watching him, clearly, amused.

“You're really asking me that, douchebag? What do you want for an answer? Subtle or real talk? Cause I could provide you with both.”

“Nick, what did he say?” Armie starts to panic.

“Nothing, he just said, “Nick, I'll do the reports for you this week, but can you please drop these off on Armie's office today?” that's verbatim. And then he left without waiting for me to agree. He went straight to our office.” Nick explains.