Chapter 1

A noisy class quieted down after seeing their teacher walk inside.

His usual gruff demeanor was present that day as well, his yellow sleeping bag was in his arms.

His tired voice said: "Alright, listen up. Today is the day, that a student in class 2A will come here and give you a few tips, I guess. Be respectful or you'll get detention." He glanced at his trouble students and then sighed. "You can come in now."

The excited eyes of the students stared intensely in expectation. Who would walk inside now? A boy or a girl? A certain someone hoped it would be a girl.

The door slid open slowly and revealed a rather tall girl with black hair and matching black eyes. Her tired face resembled someone, but the students didn't exactly know who.

Well, until she stood exactly next to their homeroom teacher.

Aizawa-sensei's and the girl's looks were almost identical, only the girl looked more feminine and not that gruff. She actually looked pretty cute.

Two pairs of eyes widened in shock, one in disbelief and one in happiness.

"Rin-san!" An excited voice yelled the owner was a green-haired boy with freckles and a puppy look. He waved timidly, forgetting that he was actually totally shy around others, especially girls.
Well, that person was someone he knew for a long time, should it count even then?

The girl's eyes wandered around the class and met the green eyes. Her expression didn't change, they looked like they didn't recognize that person.

Midoriya, sometimes known as Deku, dropped his hand and his happy expression after seeing her turn her eyes away with no sign of recognition. Did he forget her?

"...Well, Rin, introduce yourself." Aizawa-sensei told her and she nodded.

With a sigh, she stood her ground proudly, still wearing the same look. "I'm Rin Aizawa. And yes, that's my dad, don't comment on it. I'm your upperclassman... or, Uhm... woman? I'm in class 2A and today I will be in your class, mainly because it's my punishme-" a glare from Aizawa stopped her and she cleared her throat. "It's my honor to be here."

A few hands shot up, so Rin sighed.

"How old are you?" Kaminari asked, winking seductively. The girl cringed but answered nevertheless. "17..."

"What's your quirk?" Kirishima questioned, showing his sharky teeth with his usual bright smile.
Silence took over, a toothy smile, just like her father would. "You will see soon enough..."
"Huh?" The redhead exclaimed confused whispering spread around the room.

"What do you mean by that?" Yaoyorozu decided to ask for the class. "Why are you hiding that information?"
"Because it's a logical ruse." Rin chuckled proudly, glancing at her father who suppressed his chuckle beneath his scarf.

"Well, let's get going." The older girl made a swift motion with her hand and pointed at the door.
The ravenette walked to the door before a loud voice stopped her.

"Oi oi oi! Stop, damn it!" Bakugou yelled, making a few students flinch. Rin turned to him, meeting his red eyes.

She hummed in question, pulling her hand from the door.
Curiously, the girl examined him. He stood at his desk, his hands were slammed against his desk, a confused glare directed towards her.

"What the fuck is the meaning of this?!" The hothead shouted, storming from his seat to her.
"What is the problem?" Rin asked, tilting her head to the side.
The blond grabbed her tie and pulled her towards his face.

"Why are you here and ignoring me?!" He demanded to know, spitting a bit at her due to his shouting.
Rin's face twisted from confused to very annoyed. "I would suggest to let me go, young man." She threatened.