Chapter 14- Plans

Kirishima's POV

Almost an hour has passed and we still haven't figured out where Todoroki went. "This is useless! We've been trying to find out where Todoroki went for almost an hour and still nothing!", Kaminari yelled out. "Why don't we just call a couple of people?", Mina asked. Sero and Kaminari looked at each other, then back at Mina and I. "Why didn't you guys suggest that sooner?!", Sero yelled as he grabbed one of my pillows and screamed into it. I chuckled quietly and patted his head. "It's ok, at least you tried..?", I said and giggled quietly, not wanting him to get mad over it. "That's easy for you to say", Kaminari said. "Yeah, you and Mina are both smart and intellegent", Sero said as he sat up. His hair was a messy and his face was a light red from screaming loudly. "I wouldn't say I'm intellegent but i'm smart enough to get by", Mina said as she smiled a little bit.

We started to call people like Uraraka and Iida. "I'm sorry, I haven't heard anything from him since he left the classroom", Iida said. I sighed quietly. "Ok..", I said to him. I hung up and started to think. "The only people left are Yayorozu, Bakugou and Aoyama, do you think one of them is with Todoroki?", Mina asked. 'I wish I could tell them', I thought. "I know he's not with them, but we can talk to them and see", I said to them. I started to dial Yayorozu's number when Mina's phone started to ring. "Hello?...Really?!...We'll be there, bye", Mina said and hung up. "Yamomo called me. She knows where Todoroki is!", She said exited. We all got up and headed out the door.

All of us were running to the bus station, then I remembered. 'Dammit, I forgot I don't have enough money!', I thought to myself. "Guys, I don't have enough money for tickets, Sooo", I said to them as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Are you saying we have to sneak on???", Kaminari asked me. I nodded nervously. "I've been doing it for a while since my parents don't have enough money", I said to them. We thought of a way to sneak on. "I've always hid in the crowd so that security didn't see me. But with the four of us, it's not going to work", I said to them. "How about we split up and hide in different groups, then we have a better advantage to get through without getting caught", Kaminari said. "That's a good idea", I said to him. "Now, we wait for a bus to arrive", I said.

"Ok guys, remember the plan", I said as they all nodded. A bus arrived as we split into different crowds. As everyone at the station started to walk into the bus, Sero, Kaminari, Mina and I ran in the bus, hoping none of us got caught. I looked around to see everyone sitting by different people. I looked towards Kaminari and Sero. 'So, Kaminari decided to tell him', I thought. I smiled a little bit and looked around again. 'I was wondering when he was going to tell him. They'll make a good couple'.

We finally made it off the bus. "Yayorozu's house shouldn't be very far from here, we'll probly be there by 7:15", Mina said. "But it's 7:10, are you sure it's not that far?", Sero asked. "I got a shortcut that we can take, but we'e going to have to run", She said. She ran infront of us as the rest of us followed her. "Wait! This is the place we met Bakugou", Kaminari said. I smelled around to see if it was the same place. "Yep, I remember this place, but I smell a dead body", I said to them. They made concerning places. "I'm guessing it was Todoroki who killed the man?", Sero asked. "Must have been, now lets start moving before time runs out", I said as we all continued to run.

"About time you guys made it", Yayorozu said as we all walked in. "Damn, this place is huge!", Sero and Kaminari said, suprised of how big this place was. I looked around, then I seen Bakugou standing above the stairs, looking down at us. "Bakugou?", I said confused. "Aoyama is here too", She said as she walked upstairs. The rest of us followed her upstairs. "So, you know where Todoroki is?", I asked her as we all walked into her room. "Yeah..Well, we know who he's with. I'm guessing you know as well?", She asked. I looked at Bakugou. "You told them?", I asked him. "It was bound to happen! Plus, they have to know at some point, Todoroki isn't gonna keep a secret for that long!", He said. "Know what? Kirishima what's going on?", Kaminari asked me. "I'm supried you didn't tell then yet", Bakugou said and sighed in dissapointment. "Tell us what? Kiri?", Mina said. '..I have no choice but to tell them', I thought to myself.