Me, My HUGE Family & THEM (AKA: I Dated A Playboy)

This story that I'm staring is not like my other stories, because truth isthis is not a story that I wrote.

This is actually a story a friend of mines wrote a while back and while due to circumstances she couldn't finish it and since she's been drilling me to finish this story for her I'll be writing this story from now on.

And although I'll try to write as she'd instructed me to do so, I can't garantee that it'll be exaclty like she'd wanted it to go.

But I'll try my best to keep the story the way it should be.

Oh and also this story does NOT have any supernaturals, vampires or any of that sort: Just normal teens in a......town let's say.

And of course it's a romance.

Though I might've changed the title of this story because the old title's too long and well it did feel right so yeah...........

The Real Title of the story is:

I Dated A Playboy, He Broke My HeartAndNow I'm Back, I Was Fine Where I Was Please Send Me Back!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Introduction~~~~

Hey, my names is Destiny Cringer I dated a playboy.

Ithought he was done with his tactics for good, he cheated on me with my bff.

Everyone I knew called me names, made fun of me, bullied me many times over, I tried to stand up to them.

I hurt my bf- I mean ex-bff, her dad (my dads' boss) demoted my dad, I was asked countless questions by my parents', given a lecture by my brother about trusting siblings.

My dad quit his job, insulted his ex-boss, mom did worse to my ex-bffs' mom (her bff).

My bro did hell of a lot more to the students, he got expelled, we moved away.

Westarted a new life, dad started his own business, we became very rich, I made new friends (real friends), new boyfriends (nothing like the old one).

I got more active, was popular, beautiful (no more pimples or hair problems), curvy (instead of chubby), a height of 5'8.

And now we're moving back thanks to my Bff (real bff), and a few other friends who are moving to our old neighbor hood.

Why do all of our families have to move to the same place at once and all together at that?

Answer, our families are mega close sort of like one big family and we do every single damn thing together. (To the point that if you have to grow up in this sort of environment it gets creepy and it feels like hell)

So my bff Brad's big sis is going to college near by and if she's going to the college near by then so are the other big sis/bro's' of our families.

So since our parents don't want to see their elder children only on holidays they all decided "Hey, our businesses aren't going that bad and we can move right next door to each other this time.

Or maybe we can just build one big mansion and everyone can shift in like we've always wanted!" (It's amazing at how close families are isn't it?)

All I want say now is I WANT TO GO BACK!!!! Other than that school starts tomorrow, and you know what else I googled every one of my night mares I left behind on the net and they all go to the same school I'm supposed to go to, yay!!!! NOT!!!!!!

Oh,SHOOT LOOK AT THE TIME!!

Have to sleep before Aunt Mary barges in to check on me, again! And when I wake up I'll write a suicide note and then kill myself!

Why shouldn't I?!

I had to leave my boyfriend behind!!! (We had a 2 year relation ship and we were in pretty deep)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY SO I added a few and sort of seperated the whole rant that main character does in the Introduction.

I'm also adding the original text my friend had done in the Introduction, just incase no one likes my version of the Introduction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By: Nyrine (This is my friend's account name and yes I know we have similar account names. Because I sort of copied HER account name.)

~~~~~

I Dated A Playboy, He Broke My Heart And Now I'm Back, I Was Fine Where I Was Please Send Me Back!!!!!!!

Intro

Hey, my names is Destiny Cringer I dated a playboy thought he was done with his tactics for good, he cheated on me with my bff, everyone I knew called me names, made fun of me, bullied me many times over, I tried to stand up to them, I hurt my bf- I mean ex-bff, her dad (my dads' boss) demoted my dad, I was asked countless questions by my parents', given a lecture by my brother about trusting siblings, my dad quit his job, insulted his ex-boss, mom did worse to my ex-bffs' mom (her bff), my bro did hell of a lot more to the students, he got expelled, we moved away, started a new life, dad started his own business, we became very rich, I made new friends (real friends), new boyfriends (nothing like the old one), I got more active, was popular, beautiful (no more pimples or hair problems), curvy (instead of chubby), a height of 5'8, and now we're moving back thanks to my Bff (real bff), and a few other friends who are moving to our old neighbor hood. Why do all of our families have to move to the same place at once and all together at that? Answer, our families are mega close sort of like one big family and we do every single damn thing together. (To the point that if you have to grow up in this sort of environment it gets creepy and it feels like hell) So my bff Brad's big sis is going to college near by and if she's going to the college near by then so are the other big sis/bro's' of our families. So since our parents don't want to see their elder children only on holidays they all decided "Hey, our businesses aren't going that bad and we can move right next door to each other this time. Or maybe we can just build one big mansion and everyone can shift in like we've always wanted!" (It's amazing at how close families are isn't it?) All I want say now is I WANT TO GO BACK!!!! Other than that school starts tomorrow, and you know what else I googled every one of my night mares I left behind on the net and they all go to the same school I'm supposed to go to, yay!!!! NOT!!!!!! Have to sleep before Aunt Mary barges in to check on me, again! And when I wake up I'll write a suicide note and then kill myself! Why shouldn't I, I had to leave my boyfriend behind!!! (We had a 2 year relation ship and we were in pretty deep)

Hope u guys like it please vote and comment!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sort of copied and pasted the whole text she'd sent to me in the email up top.

SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!