Oneshot

A spacious apartment, it was fully furnished but gives off an empty feeling. An Yujin is a delicate young girl: she's not mentally strong, she finds emotions are hard to convert into words and she feels them more vividly than some people. From the moment An Yujin stepped in, her stomach was rumbling with all kind of emotions. Wandering around inside the apartment, the corners of her mouth curved up unconsciously once in a while but then they were pushed down right after when she realized that all the images kept appearing right in front of her were just phantasm.

"I'm not even crying anymore". An Yujin muttered.

"That's because you've grown, Daengdaeng."

A voice suddenly came from behind Yujin. She turned right around. It was one of her closest members while she was in IZ*ONE – Kang Hyewon. Yujin ran right toward Hyewon's immediately, hugged her tightly as she fear that Hyewon would disappear in a blink.

"It has been years! Unnie what are you doing here? Aren't you busy filming right now?" An Yujin jumped for joy while grabbing Hyewon's arm.

"Our Daengdaeng", Hyewon sweetly called out Yujin's nickname, "I tried my best and finished early to meet all of you."

"All of you?" Just right after Kang Hyewon said the word, Yujin confused. However, deeply somewhere in her heart, she held a small glimmer of hope: she was hoping what Hyewon said was true, that she didn't misheard, that all the members were gathering after such a long time.

"You mean..."

"Can you believe this? Sakura, Nako and Hitomi were almost got lost! If it wasn't for that nice old lady, I think they would be standing at Busan right now!" – Lee Chaeyeon was being noisy while walking in.

Chaeyeon filled the room with her unique laughter as the three told her off. Miyawaki Sakura, Yabuki Nako and Honda Hitomi re-scheduled and traveled hours just to be here and meet the others. Yujin turned her head slightly to the right to bring those four into her sight. She smiled brightly as soon as she saw them. She was going to call out to one of them but another familiar voice cut in.

"I wonder whether you will also give me that sugary smile when you see me."

As she swayed her body in every direction, trying to find where was the voice came from; Hyewon tapped Yujin's shoulder and stepped aside. Kwon Eunbi appeared.

"You..." Yujin stuttered in shock; her eyes were all on Eunbi.

"Hmm? I'm... What?" Eunbi gave a devilish grin; her deep dark eyes sparkled with cheekiness when gazing at up at the person a head taller than her.

"You... You're here."

Eunbi walked circles around Yujin; she flicked a glance at the taller girl from head to toes and gave Yujin the biggest mischievous smirk ever. Eunbi took two steps toward closer to her junior; their noses were just inches away. Yujin was suffocating. Her pulses were racing, her tongue went dry and her head went blank. The only things she could clearly feel were the burning heat of her face and the erratic beating of her heart.

Two steps back-off with a deep breathe, An Yujin was pretty much alive and kicking.

"There are things that will never change, huh. Going around and poking the youngster. If this doesn't describe our Kwon Eunbi, I don't know what else." – Jo Yuri chipped in.

"Eunbi unnie!" Choi Yena raised her voice "This is why you are still single!"

"... Why?" – Sakura and Hitomi said in unison. Without notice, the two looked right at each other in the eyes; they seemed to connecting in silence.