Chapter 21: Cool Beans!

Start from the beginning

"Now, now princess. How about you make my life easy and come with me?"

"Who're you ya fucking creepy looking weirdo"

A cocky grin cast itself across his face "The names Dabi. I'll be your babysitter for now"

"Babysitter my ass! I'm not going anywhere with you!" You began to discretely absorb some energy from the surrounding area.

He lifted one hand out of his pocket and lifted it into a shrug "Well, I was told we needed you alive, not unharmed. So by force it is" he hummed as he deepened his grin casually walking towards you.

'Why me (¡_¡)'

He lifted his right arm and shot out a blast of brilliant blue flame. Almost like a reflex you summoned your energy field to protect yourself.

"Nice reflexes princess" he chuckled

"Stop calling me that!" You huffed raising your other arm to aim at him. Multiple beams of light shot out from your palms, zooming around and homing in towards Dabi.

he winced as one of the beams penetrated his shoulder. "Urgh... I'll get you for that"

"Sure" you grunted backing up, ever so slightly.

Before you knew it you were encircled by a ring of fire. You watched as his tall figure appeared through the flames. Without thinking you materialised your wings and pushed off the ground in a single swift motion.

"Na-ah-ahhh" he sang, shooting a pillar of fire after you.

'Shit. Fuck you and your mother you dirty bastard!.. okay, it's alright (Y/N), you just need to outpace his quirk. It shouldn't be that bad if the fire doesn't touch me. Just. Be. Faster.'

As you flew it seemed like the surrounding flame rose with you, making it near impossible to escape, and the blast from beneath was catching up.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!" You yelped as the fire hit you from below, causing you to plummet to the earth.

Quirk training has taken a lot out of you so you were running low on your energy reserves. At this moment of time you could think of one thing and one thing only...

'Shit! I left my Doritos out in the kitchen'

Your *cough* important thoughts were interrupted by the gruff voice of a certain porcupine.

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!!!"

You watched as he broke through the wall of fire, snatching you from the air as you fell, cushioning your weight as you hit the ground.

"Well well princess. Seems we have an unwanted guest" Dabi huffed knotting his brows.

"(Y/N) can you move?" Katsuki whispered to you.

"Y-yeah" you groaned moving to stand, but to no avail as you dropped back to your feet.

His eyes darted between you and Dabi. "Okay. Get on my back"

"O-okay" you mumbled as he bent down and lifted you.

"And you think I'm just gonna let you walk away with my prize? Me and (Y/N) we're gonna have so much fun." He smirked devilishly, licking his lower lip.

"Tsk... keep your creepy ass self the fuck away from my girlfriend!" Katsuki yelled lifting one hand forward and shooting out a ginormous blast.