Chapter 21: Cool Beans!

Start from the beginning

"Dude! Wait for me!" Shitty hair shouted as he placed round head in a chair next to earphone jack.

"Hurry up and don't slow me down, I'm not gonna wait for ya" I spat as I began running deeper into the greenery.

'Shit. Shit. Shit.Where is she...'

"Dude calm down, (Y/N)'s a tough girl. Heck, even I'd be scared to fight against her. She's manly" he spoke shooting me a wink as we searched the area.

"The fuck d'ya just say?!" I shouted, I could feel a vain popping from my forehead.

"Ahhhh! I didn't mean she's manly lookin! She's hot- uh, ahh I just mean you've got nothing to worry about okay" he grinned

"I hope so"

Not long after we saw a flash of Yellow shoot from the left.

"Pikachu?"

'If he's there, (Y/N) should be close by'

The two of us quickly began running in the direction we saw the 'lightning' come from

"GAHHHHHHH!!!!"

*thump*

I looked down to see that I'd run directly into pikachu.

"Got a death wish moron" I hissed

He sat on the floor with one hand rubbing the back of his neck and the other supporting his weight, chuckling nervously

"Denki are you good?" Hair for brains questioned as he scurried over "Have you seen (Y/N)?"

His eyes suddenly widened "she- we got separated-"

"What d'ya mean you got separated! Where?!" I yelled as I shook him slightly

"This Guy. He called himself Dabi. (Y/N) came to help me after he attacked me, then this crazy chick shows up with knives and needles and I went one way fighting her and (Y/N) went the other"

"The guy. What's his quirk like" I asked as I bent down into a squat

"Fire. Blue fire".

Emitting blast after blast, I shot into the sky where I could clearly see a whole section of the forest lit up in blue and in the middle I could just about make out her figure.

"AAAHHHHHHH!" A deafening scream filled my ears.

' Fuck. Fuck. Fuckkkkk. You better be putting up one hell of a fight you dork or so help me'

Gritting my teeth I threw my hands behind me and made my way over to her.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNN)!"

YOUR POV:

*previously*

'C'mon, C'mon... where are you denki...'

You looked around and all you could see was blue, you were surrounded in flame and to be honest, if you didn't feel a sense of impending doom, you'd probably find it beautiful. A loud crunching sound ripped you from your thoughts, forcing you to snap your head to the side. It was a guy. His body was littered with discoloured scaring and staples and his blue eyes met you with an icy glare.