Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning and got changed into [polyvore] . Then went downstairs to see just Emily.

"Hey, Where is everybody" I asked Emily

"There on patrol" After she said that, I sat down and put my head in my hands on the table like [12270428018WN6CG] .

"Do you want to talk about it" She asked as she put her hand on my back. Comforting me.

"Sam didn't tell you?" I asked lifting my head up.

"Tell me what?"

"What Bella said yesterday to me"

"no"

"She called me ugly, Fat and she said that Jake said he could never love me" I said as i felt the tears coming.

"Swwety it is called jealously. Don't believe anything she says" Emily said while hugging me. I hugged back then said i was gonna go walk the beach for a little while. I went upstairs to change into [polyvore]. When i got to the beach, I saw the boys on top of the cliff getting ready cliff dive. They were calling my name, but i just continued on walking acting like i didn't hear them. I'm not mad at them, I'm just sad. I was sitting down on a rack, when i someone sat next to me. I turned my head and saw Jake sitting next to me.

"Rach, whats wrong" He asked concerned

"Nothing, just leave me alone and go with your precious Bella, you know the one you really love" I said harshly, but i didn't care. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"I was just worried about you. I'm sorry i came over." He said then walked away

"OH AND THERE IS A BON-FIRE TONIGHT. I SUGGEST YOU CHANGE" He yelled then walked away with the guys. I walked to the house and walked up to my room and got changed into [polyvore]. I went downstairs and saw Emily dresses in [polyvore].

"You look nice Emily" I said walking to help her with the food.

"Thanks so do you and i like the belly ring"

"Thanks" I said then we got in the car to go to Jake's house. When we got there billy walked up to me.

"Hey. Rachel, how have you been" He said while i hugged him.

"I've been good, how have you been" I asked as we pulled apart

"Good. Go get some food"

"Ok" I walked into the kitchen and saw Jake and Bella kissing. Bella was dressed in [polyvore]. I went by them and got a muffin because i am not hungry. I went outside to see this:

.

I walked to it and saw Shadow, Marina, Kaylii, Charlie, and Ashley. I walked up to them and they were wearing [polyvore].

"OMG" I yelled while running over to them.

"RACHEL" They all yelled. We hugged and then the bitch came and said

"Well, look at the 6 sluts" She said with a smirk

"Look who's talking"

"Bitch you wanna fight"

" Bring it" I said all up in her face. She punched me in the face, so i got up and tackled her to the floor and started punching her, until i was pulled off of her by Sam. I look at Bella and her nose was bleeding and she had a cut on her lip.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM" Jake yelled at me

"MY PROBLEM SHE IS THE ONE WHO STARTED IT BY CALLING ME AND MY FRIENDS SLUTS AND THEN PUNCHING ME" I yelled back

"AT LEAST SHE TOLD THE TRUTH" He yelled

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU FUCKING SAID AND I WISH YOU NEVER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING OFF THE CLIFF. NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN ASSHOLE" I yelled then walked away

"YOU TRYED JUMPING OFF THE CLIFF" Sam yelled. I didn't answer him, instead i ran home with tears falling down my face. I ran up to my room and changed into[polyvore] layed down until i heard a knock on my door. I opened it up to see..............

Who do you think is at the door?

Do you think Rachel and Jake will ever be friends again?