Chapter 4: Aguement

Emily's P.O.V
I ran out of the place and started crying. I wish Blake don't see. The only reason I don't is because I know that he will probably beat me up.

After a while of walking around I need up at the park. I walked over to the swings and sat down and just stared crying again. How did my life get so messed up, what did I do wrong? After a few minutes I felt some tap me on the shoulder. I looked up and saw that it was Taylor.
"Hey are you alright?" He asked kneeling so he could see me better.
"Yeah I'm fine." I lied wiping away the tears still on my cheeks.
"You know you can tell me." He said smiling.
"Yeah. I better get home my boyfriend might be wondering where I am." I told him getting of the swing.
"Ok but before you leave can I give you my number just in case you need to talk." He asked holding out his hand. I nodded my head and have home my phone.

When I got home I could hear the tv going. I walked into the lounge room and saw Blake. He looked like he had been drinking.
"Hey sweetie." I said walking up to him.
"Don't sweetie me." He said getting up.
"Why?" I asked.
"You know the bloody reason." He said starting to yell.
"No I don't." I told him.
"Don't give me that bull crap." He yelled.
"Have you been drinking?" I asked already knowing the answer.
"What do you think?" He asked not actually wanting an answer. He walked up to me and hit me in the face. I put my hand to my face as I fell to the floor. Just as I thought it was happening again.
"Blake you need to calm down." I said getting back up.
"You don't tell me what to do." He yelled right in my face.
"Well either you calm down or I will leave." I explained.
"You won't leave me." He said with a stupid smile on his face.
"And why won't I?" I asked getting a bit angry.
"Because you love me." He told me.
"Blake I did at the start but ever since you stared bashing I don't I do." I said staring to cry.
"You know I don't me to. I love you so much Emily." He said sweetly.
"If you truly love me then you would have enough strength not to bash me. So I'm leaving." I said grabbing my keys wallet and phone.

After an hour of driving I got to Tammy's house. She must have heard my car because when I got out he at the front door. I ran you to her and started crying.