'Dr.Sidharth Rana I want you to discharge Anika in an hour. Better follow my orders so that you dont regret loosing your job ' I sternly commanded. He just saw me for a moment and let out a sigh 'as you say Mr.Oberoi' he told left the cabin.

'When the hell did this happen?' Om shouted finding the new piece of information. 'Yesterday Night, you think I will make her stay for some more days? Never' I told and turned towards Anika who was in her deep slumber.

'I'm not discharging her because you are the owner, I will be glad loosing my job. It's because I know she isn't safe here. Better be careful.' He told whispering in my ears in the pretence of getting signature. 'What?' I whispered at him. 'Yes, she isn't safe here and I know it. I protected her till now from others but now you need to take care extra care for her. She herself can be a threat to her life! She tried killing her self yesterday. ' he told looking at me. This man was intend helping me.

I heard Anika shouting inside her ward and I quickly took a sprint , I saw the nurses handling her in a very violently. How dare they? 'Stop!' I shouted as I came in. 'Is this the way you treat a patient? Dont you have sense. Can't you see its paining for her. Get out now and you are fired' I screamed coming towards Anika.

She is frightened looking at me as well. But then I cupped her face 'Ani, dont worry I am there. I will never leave you, you are safe with me' I told looking in to her eyes , my palms were caressing her face and I can see her accusing eyes,  this is the same thing I told 3 years back. But did not fulfill it.

I couldn't stand her accusing eyes , I hugged her tightly and firmly. Wiping my love tear, I caressed her hairs the rough short hairs. 'Sir , the wheel chair is here.' The nurse who came there told. 'Not needed, you can leave' I told still Anika in my arms, she did not hug me back never mind I will hug her. 'Bhaiyaa then how will we take her?' Rudra asked curiously.

'Like this' I told and picked her up in my arms. She did not even react once but was just looking at my eyes. I received  Om and Rudra teasing glances. ' Thanks Dr.Rana' I thanked that man.

All eyes in the hospital were on us, peoples eyes were popped out in amusement. I don't care, she was just resting her head on my shoulders. Her breathing was faning on my neck and sighed having the same feeling 3 years back.

'What the hell is this girl doing her Shivaay? And why are you bringing her here?' Mom screamed looking at me with Anika. I walked in as if I did not hear her. Badi ma looked surprised at me , dadi just gesturing me to go on.

I placed her on the bed and caressing her face 'Ani, just wait here I will come back ok?' I softly told looking at her. She did not react anything but was still looking in my eyes. Telling Prinku to take care, I left towards the living room.

'She will here after live her mom and it's my final decision ' I told firmly liking at her. 'Why doesn't she have her husband's house that she is here?' She sarcastically asked. 'Mom enough , she was in the hospital suffering from stress and problems. And her husband is not in town' I again tried convincing her.

'Oh my Mata, that girl is mad!' She again shouted , Badi ma saw mom with disgust in her eyes , Dadi sighed hearing her loud daughter in law's nonsense comment. 'Ok cut it. She is staying here and there ends the conversation ' I told daringly and went towards my room not even once hearing my name being screamed.
_______________________________________

'Oh my Mata look at this girl, being mental retarded she still stays here as if it's her own house. Her husband left her because she is mad and now my son is behind her. How on earth can someone be so shame less' my mom commented when I brought Anika down for dinner. What the hell is she saying, 1st time I regret being her son.

'Mommm' I shouted. 'Dont shout Shivaay i am just stating the fact' she justifies her act. 'Enough mom, you dont know anything about her. And dont you dare to talk some nonsense about her,  I will never stand that.' I shouted angrily at her.

'Pinky think once before talking' badi ma told frustrated. 'Di? Anika didi?' Rudra brought us out of her horrible quarrel. 'Anika?' I turned back,  there is no trace of her. God! Where did she go. I ran inside for finding her and others too.

I went through each and every corner of the mansion, but couldn't even find her 'found her?' I asked as I came to the living roo. Evey body there nodded negatively,  frustrated I ran me hands in my hairs. What will I do now? I went near mom with anger filled in my eyes.

'If something happens to My Anika, I will forget you are my mother' I threatened looking at her. For a moment she was scared.

Terrace! Yes terrace no one searched her there. Something strikes my mind and I run towards the terrace. The scene in front snatched the land beneath me.

'ANIKAAAA' I shouted running.
_______________________________________

Arya