"Easy tiger. You can't kill nobody until you learn the basics. Tyler will teach you how to fight, Max will teach you how to shoot, Dustin will teach you how to throw and I'll be your test dummy." I nod

  "So what's today, test dummy?" I smirk.

  "We'll do Ty until I get your weapons." Dustin leaves guessing to go get my weapons from the 'storage house'. Tyler runs out to grab his speaker because he always complains when he can't work out to music. 

   Christian does a quick look around and pressed his lips on mine eagerly. I kiss him back with a small smirk. He pulls away leaving me breathless.

   "So is this a daily routine? When we're alone we kiss?" He chuckles deeply.

   "Maybe. That split you did was kind of hot and I'm kind of eager to see your archery skills." I leaned in his ear and smirked as he tensed.

   "Then get me a bow and arrow." I whisper before he had a chance to answer Tyler came running in.

   "FOUND IT!"

  "Ty can my code name be Cupid?"

   "Of course. That's pretty clever actually." He began to hook it up to the computer and Christian stood there blushing. 

   "I...i..i'm gonna go help Dustin get the stuff." Chris turns to leave quickly.

   "Ok later Chris." Th called over his shoulder. I smile and wave a kiss and he pretends to catch it. I force my face to go hard as Ty turns around to face me.

   "Since you already warmed up sit on the table and I'll wrap your hands." I sit down as Tyler begins to pull out the bandages and wrap my hands. His eyes scrunch together as he thinks.

   "Ty whats wrong?"

   "I just… I can't believe ive missed so much. I missed you going to middle school, all your birthdays, you growing up. I missed it all." His eyes filled with sorrow and I began to miss his cheerful smile. I lift my wrapped hand and placed it on his cheek.

   "You're here now and that's all that matters."

   "If I wasn't so scared of this fucker…."

   "Ty stop. You're working yourself up. Breathe." He inhaler slowly and relaxes. I run his arm in a calming way and pulled him into a hug.

   "You aren't the only one who is scared. I'm terrified. He cut us and hurt us and I never want to see you in that type of pain again."

  He gently brushes my hair without saying a word, just steadily breathing. We held each other for a good five minutes before he cleared his throat.

   "I love you too Em."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I sat on the couch upside down and stared at the wall.  Letting a single question roll around you head can make you do crazy things.

   The fighting lesson was decent. It doesn't feel challenging and thats how its going to be when it's finally time to fight. A challenge.

   Dustin and Christian left hours ago to go get Max and Zachary. Chris said something about going over another mission. Honestly after the last mission I don't want to even leave the house.

   Which brings me to my question, how did Thomas get in last night and how sick can he be to even undress me in my sleep? Ty came downstairs with water dripping from his smooth black hair to his chest.