UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

😀🤗Thank you guys so much for reading this book by the way honestly when I wrote this i didn't expect anyone to really read it but you guys surprised me so lots of love and good energy to yall stay safe and wear a mask dudes. 

I feel like the opinions i'm about to say might not be that unpopular but um I just think this needed to be said. 

1) There needs to be more diverse casts for stories especially fanfics because how could you claim your book is "DiVeRsE"but you only write about on specific race. Like bruv that making any sense ? we want more representation of other races than Caucasian (no offence to all the Caucasians reading this though) for example: Black , Native American, Asian,etc.

2) Positive representation of  characters that aren't white like not all black girls are " ghetto" , wear jordans and are loud. Stop using negative stereotypes when it comes to characters please it is very annoying. 

3) Making the female character shorter than the male ( the male in this case is taller than her by far) like for the years i've been on wattpad there is barely any romance or teen fiction books that have both a tall male and female character. Which can sometimes get annoying no offense to the short kiddies reading this I like you guys.  But it would be nice to read about a tall couple if you're interested there is a book i've read on here called "the badboy and the tomboy " written by nikki20038. It's really good and there is a sequel and it's lit .

4) Allowing the male lead character to get away with doing complete and utter bull crap. Like this one right here gets me tight just because the character is attractive doesn't mean he is to be given a bligh (get a ease up) but when another character does it and the person is not as attractive or seen as a nuisance for doing the exact same thing.

5) Making the female lead a virgin and being pure and innocent let's switch it up for once and make the male a virgin for once i've read a book where the male was virgin if you're interested the name of the book is  psychopath by flawed-  

Um so for now that's gonna be all my unpopular opinion next i'm gonna do a new chapter on slang because the lingo has updated you know so yh peace out kiddies.