"Oh please, don't worry. This may be his first date, but I raised him properly. Izuku will know how to behave" Mrs Midoriya tried to calm him. All Might decided to chill and not to expose his worries to her. No matter how much his son had suffered after all the bullying, the hard training and the broken bones; a great mother like Inko Midoriya would always suffer the most because of that. She had all the reasons to be glad on the fact that for once he was doing normal teen stuff like hanging out with young Ochako.

"Thanks for your time and hospitality, Mrs Midoriya. That apple pie was terrific. Now I should be leaving..." said All Might.

"There is still apple pie left in the kitchen..." commented Inko. The news made All Might's mouth water.

"...but...since I am here, as young Midoriya's teacher, I will take the chance to tell you about your son's progress at U.A. and how lucky you are for having such an extraordinary child" he decided.

"Of course!" Inko smiled. "Please, have a seat again" she added as she made her way back to the kitchen.

***************

Friday, 17:30
The park.

When Momo got to the park, she found something out of place: the pond was frozen and various children were laughing and sliding over it. The cause of this was smiling from the shore, with his back on a near tree, as he watched all them having fun. The black haired girl was heart warmed. The soft side of Todoroki was just coming out to the surface and she already couldn't have enough of it.

She was welcomed with a peck on the lips from his date, which didn't make her complain either.

"I'm sorry, did I keep you waiting?" she gently asked.

"Not at all. You are just on time" answered Todoroki. "A group of children recognized me because of the Festival and asked me if I could use my Quirk for...well, as you can see, I couldn't say no..." he told, pointing to the pond turned into an ice skating rink.

"That is so sweet from you..." Momo said, internally thinking Todoroki would make a great father...ok, ok, that was a silly thought and definitely out of the question, so she quickly thought of something else: "Oh! That gives me an idea!" she claimed, before proceeding to create two pairs of ice skates. She hadn't practiced ice skating since age eight, but there was nobody better than Todoroki to guide her in such activity.

"Wow...now this is coordination" he praised, making Momo smile in response.

**************

Friday, 18:40.
Kaminari's dorm.

The Electricity user's dorm was a gaudier mess than usual after more than an hour trying to decide what to wear on his first date with Jirou. After he run out of time, Kirishima, Mina and Sero convinced him that it wasn't that important. One look to his room would be enough to make clear that she didn't like him because of his sense of fashion...

"How do I look?" asked an unusually nervous Kaminari, in black pants and jacket and a blue shirt.

"Like the dorky Kyoka can't wait to spend this evening with!" Mina answered in good mood.

"Everything will be fine, dude. She likes you for a reason" Kirishima cheered him.

"Whatever it is..." Sero quietly laughed.

"Ha, ha, ha" Kaminari sarcastically replied. "Hell, I'm serious. She's taking me for dinner. And for the next date, I need to think of something special for her..."

"I thought about that and I've got you covered". Everyone in the room turned to check if it was really Mineta who had said that. The little man revealed a pair of tickets. "There's not much you can plan with a thousand yen, but I found these for a cableway to Mount Takao. It might not be Mount Fuji, but you will be able to see it from there. I thought she may enjoy it".