Old Memories

*15 years later. Sydney and her friends are all 18*
"Ughhhh, I have to study all of this for exams next week!" Corinne whined, shoving her large pile of notes away from her. "You complain too much," Katelyn pointed out, studying her notes. "I haven't finished mine yet," Will said flatly, picking up his social studies book. "Can you guys hush? I'm doing research," Sydney said, looking away from her computer. "You're researching Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria? I thought that place was shut down a year ago," Corinne said, looking slightly sad. "Yea, it did shut down, but they still have to hire night guards for some completely ridiculous reason." Will set down his book. "They have to hire a new one every week, they all keep dying," he said, walking over to Sydney's computer. "Why do they have to hire night guards? I know those animatronics. They wouldn't hurt anything!" Katelyn said, looking at a picture of Foxy. "Um...Katie? Click on this link right here..." Katie clicked on the link, and information about the Bite of 87 came up.
When she finished reading, she looked like she was about to cry. "It wasn't his fault! He malfunctioned! He's not a monster!" she said, exiting the link. The three others nodded their heads. "A night guard job is open...should we?" Corinne asked. "I don't know...something tells me this is a bad idea..." Will said. "Since Sydney came up with the idea, she should decide," Katie said. After thinking it through, Sydney made up her mind.
"We'll do it."
Sydney's phone went off, and it made everyone jump. "Sydneyyy! I hate that ringtone! Change it!" Corinne whined again. "Nerrr, she can change it if she wants too!" Will and Katie said in unison. "Who is it?" Will asked. "Sage...I don't know...should I call him back? Or nah?" Sydney asked. "YESH!!!" Corinne and Katie screamed in her face. "Okay! Okay! I'll call him!" Sydney muttered, dialing Sage's number.
Sage was one of the best-looking boys in Sydney's grade. Brown hair, azure blue eyes, a slight tan, he was definitely gorgeous. Sydney nervously waited for him to pick up the phone, and was shocked to hear his voice when he did answer.
*Hey Sydney, are you doing anything tonight?*
*Me and my friends are going to Freddy's tonight*
*Really?! That's stupid, but I always wanted to see what happened to it*
*You want to tag along? Or nah?*
*Sure, I'll come. Maybe we could call it a date*
*Don't get ahead of yourself, Sage*
*Haha, okay, see ya tonight, gorgeous*
"What did he say?" Corinne asked excitedly. "He wants to tag along with us to Freddy's tonight'" Sydney said, shrugging. "Oooooh, someone's got a date!" Will and Katie wiggled their eyebrows. "Staph it you guys!" Sydney blushed bright red and shoved Will. "Ey, watch it! We better get ready, cause it's 11:30 now, and we gotta get there before 12," Will said, grabbing his backpack. "Katelyn, grab those flashlights over there, we're gonna need them," Sydney said.
"It's time to go see Freddy again," Sydney whispered to herself.