"About everything ." She says, pointedly.

Tedros looks confused. He looks around at the group. No one provides an explanation. Agatha is gazing back at Sophie, now.

Sophie watches Tedros's jaw tense and his cheekbones stain a darker red-- anger, rather than exertion.

"Alright, I get it." He snaps, and turns on his heel to leave.

"Meredith." Says Agatha. "I told you--"

But he's already gone, marching off towards the bar. Hort's nearby, and Sophie anticipates a clash.

There's a pause.

"Had a screaming match with his old man last night." Says Beatrix, loud enough so that anyone curious would get an explanation. "Still a bit touchy. Came back swearin' he never wanted to see him again. He'll come around, but I don't think he'll be goin' back to their house for a good long time."

Some vague comments are made, legitimising the claim.

Sophie casts a look at Beatrix, questioning. Beatrix nods.

Not just a cover, then. True. She ought to look into that. Could meddle with his performance quality.

"I'll go and talk to him." She says brightly. "Make sure he's alright."

"You're just worried it'll affect his performance and you'll make less scratch." Mutters Agatha.

"And you ain't?"

"I didn't say that."

No, she didn't.

Agatha stands up. Sophie assumes she's going back to her apartment, and makes to move past her--

Agatha waits until Sophie passes her before she says it, leaning close to her.

"We're gonna go pay a visit to our...fellow industry professionals. Tomorrow night."

Sophie stops dead.

"... we ? To blatantly stake out Foxwood? You can't come."

"Why not?"

Sophie spins back to face her.

"No."

"I ain't a princess in a tower, doll, I can go out when I want without catastrophe. Besides, you already knew this was coming, just not when--"

"Did you listen to anything I just said?" Demands Sophie, horrified. "They want you where they can get to you, and you're just gonna saunter right into their hands?"

"I limp, actually."

" Agatha ." Snarls Sophie, just low enough that they can't be heard. "You can't-- "

"They won't do anything." Agatha says calmly.

"How can you know that--"

"Because their flaw is their ego. They want to do it themselves, lure me in themselves. They ain't gonna stop me if I just wander in. Besides, with any luck, they won't even notice us. I only wanna get an idea of their supply lines and see who comes in and out--"