One year. One year! And Perth already made a name in the club.

Why the hell is he so good in everything he does? Including soccer?

Saint was lost in the thought while staring at the field when a familiar figures steps right in front of him.

Perth: Babe? You okay?

Saint: Oh. Me? Yeah babe, I'm fine.

Perth: If something's bothering you, you can tell me okay?

Staring into my boyfriend's eyes, I could never tell him that I was getting envious with how good he was playing the sport.

Yes, I admit. I somewhat feel jealous of the fact that he's skilled. But as a lover, I should be supportive.

Perth: Babeㅡ You're lost again.

I didn't noticed that he sat beside me already.

Perth: Take all the break you want, I'm gonna go back to class. I have one in 10 minutes.

Saint: Okay.

Perth caressed my hair gently, as always, I felt the care and concern for me.

Perth got up but even before he could take a step, I blurted out;

Saint: I love you.

Perth turned around with a huge smile on his face. He kissed my cheek.

Perth: And I love you too. Call me when something's up okay?

I nodded.

After he left, it didn't take long before I get back to the field.

I really love soccer. I really do.

Author's POVㅡ

Perth wanted to have a simple yet perfect relationship with Saint. For it to happen, he needs to be understanding even if sometimes Saint becomes unreasonable.

Always giving. Always thoughtful.

When Saint said he wanted to join soccer club, he nodded immediately without an ounce of doubt. Why?

Simply because he loves him.

It doesn't matter if he likes it or not, whatever Saint wants, he'll give it to him.

Thanks to the club, they get to meet each other everyday. They have different faculties, is why they wanted to have the same club.

After the day ended with school and soccer, Perth was already waiting for his boyfriend in the locker room.

Not too long, Saint arrived all sweaty.

Saint: Babe? How long have you been here?

Perth: Not that long. Go take a shower.

Saint: Okay.

After taking a shower, Saint packed his bag with stuff he wore today. All have smell because of how sweaty soccer can be.

Perth: Lemme carry your bag for you. I know you're tired.

And again, Saint can't help but feel his heartbeat rise. He loves him. He really do.

Saint: Thank you baby.

Perth: You're welcome.

Plus a kiss on the nose to end it.

Sweet!

Too sweet!

After that diabetic moment, they both headed to Perth's car and went straight to Saint's house so he can rest early.