‘Last I checked, you are the monster amongst us. You remember that night we unofficially met at that party? I know you do. You practically clawed that girl’s hair out. What did she ever do to you?’
‘She was standing or sitting rather, atop the prize. I did you a favor, she was drooling all over you’.
‘If I remember clearly, which I do, you were the one all over me a few seconds after that’.

‘Let’s not do this whole reminiscing thing if all it does is boost your ego’.
‘You are right, let’s ditch this party’. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to himself so my back was against his chest.
‘The last time I ditched something to hang with you I ended up with leeches’.

‘How was I supposed to know that lake wasn’t safe?’
‘It was in the middle of nowhere’.
‘It was supposed to be a romantic gesture, like in novels’.
‘It was, you nerd. We both ending up in the hospital was just an added flare’. He chuckled against my neck and the vibration went straight to forbidden areas.

‘Developing a passion for flare are we?’ I felt his tongue on the back of my right ear and shivered
‘Maybe we should ditch the party after all’. I suggested
‘Shh. Your sister is about to give her speech’. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

The music stopped and in no time, all our friends were beside us, ridiculously dressed. While Gracie struggled to turn on the mic in her drunken state, I angled my head so I could see Zayn’s face above mine. He smiled at me and I almost forgot what I had wanted to say. I prayed it would always be like that and the feeling never fades.

‘How is Steven?’
‘His ankle monitor came off today. With the evidence he had hidden in the garage that I helped him recover, the police were able to pin down Seth and his men. He is with his family and finally free’.

The Rodriguez’ hadn’t been thrilled when they found out about Zayn’s involvement with the gang. His grounding period got extended until he has to leave for college and his mom dialed his therapist immediately. He didn’t mind it, he was just glad everything was stable for once.

‘Only because of you’. I told him
‘It’s because of me that he has blood on his hands’. I felt myself stiffen at the thought of Tyler but today was about Gracie, I could be truly happy for a whole day.

‘You did nothing wrong and the only person with blood on his hands is that child abuser and manipulator Seth and you helped bring him down, even you are free’. He smiled again and I poked a dimple.

‘I love you’. He said
‘And I love you’. Nothing felt as natural as saying those words did.
‘If I could have your attention’. Gracie called from the middle of the room.

‘If you promise not to spend it on the microphone’. Katie replied in the relatively quiet hall. Looks like she too had been drinking but the majority of the guest laughed so we were all good.

‘I want to thank you all for coming. At some point I wanted to cancel the invitations because I felt like this wedding was bringing bad luck to my family with both my sisters being put in near death situations but it was a test and by God’s grace we passed’.

‘What?’ I heard Queenie say, she looked flushed from all the vomiting.

‘Yes, I found Jesus, my husband too but that’s beside the point. The point is that I used to be worried about how my life would turn out because despite having dreams, I had no potentials but I realized that your dreams can be enough if you work hard and never give up on them. Stuart was my dream..’
The hall was filled with awws.

‘And today he is my husband, my reality. Thank you all for coming to witness my dream come true’.

My mother was crying again, I wondered if she’d cry at my wedding too. She had tried to act nonchalant when I told her about Zayn and I but I saw her jumping up while on the phone with Linda talking about how their connection was complete or so.
If Lauren and Gracie weren’t both girls and completely into eggplants, I think they would have gotten them married too.

My sisters were happy, they had their own families now and husbands that adored them. My friends were all in a safe place, my family was stable for once and the hands wrapped around my waist belonged to the person I’d readily take a bullet for, already have and I knew he’d do the same for me.
I was okay, we were all okay. My dream did come through.

------------------------------------------------------------
I tried to make it less cringey I swear.
The story started with a wedding, it's only appropriate that it ends with one even if it wasn't pre-planned.

I'm not going to end this with another of my apologies, instead, I wanna thank all of you who've followed through till the end and those who will read this in the future. This is officially my first completed wattpad book  and I implore y'all to spread the word  about Meghan and Zayn.
I'm trying not to make this lengthy but I'm really excited, the first chapter of this book was written as a spur of the moment to pass time.

Yes, there will be an epilogue, you can check that out next weekend as well as trailers and the covers I hadn't uploaded and..... The blurb for a spin-off!!!
Yes... I've decided to write Travis's story because I love him and I know you will love him too when you come to know what I know. It's not going to be anything like BB, the tone will be a little more serious because my baby has a lot of issues but you'll get to see a couple of your favorite characters from this book. Tell me what you think in the comment section. Please???😩😩

Okay bye.. I love you all💙💚💛🧡💜🖤🖤🖤