The spies

Ben's point of view:

I was extremely annoyed by the whole ordeal

  Like, where the hell was this dude? "Gosh Ronan" I thought to myself, "if there's one thing you've got a talent for, it's for being a major idiot"

  I sighed in exasperation and was pretty much ready to give up. Wherever Ronan had gone following this man, it really was somewhere odd. "Where could they have gone?" I asked myself, leaning against the wall of a nicely styled café.

  I looked down at my hands and exhaled softly, trying to think. If there had been a man which Ronan had seen, which I was assuming and betting on, he'd have followed him to where he'd have gone obviously. But if I were an evil man seeking something, then where would I hide? And why would I be in a market?

  And the answer hit me like a slap to the face. Of course! He was here to meet someone, that had to be it! But now the question was, where were they?

I kept my back leaned against the wall, trying my hardest to think of where they might be.

-------

Ronan's point of view:

  Whoever this guy was waiting for, he was such a terrible time. I mean, god! Ever heard of punctuality? Whatever, this mysterious joker was taking forever, and it was infuriating.

  But just seeing this mysterious man and the man who attacked us sit at a table far away wasn't going to do us any good. I had to get closer and listen in on their conversation.

But how..

  Suddenly I heard a loud crash on the lower level and I rushed down the wooden stairs to see what was going on. And there on the floor was the body of a waiter, with all the contents which he was carrying splattered across the floor.

  I got to him as a pair of workers there picked him up by his arms and I went to them, "What happened" I asked concerned.

  "Fainted" the person on the right replied, "Now we haven't gotten a waiter and we're badly messed up. It's always the worst that happens in the times when they shouldn't happen. Now who's going to serve the customers food? We've got no employees to spare."

  At that reply a light bulb clicked on above my head. This was a crazy move, but..it just might work.

  "I can take up his spot for you if you'd like. I'll even work for this guy's working hours without demanding pay. Is that okay?" I suggested, hoping that I got the desired response.

  The two employees looked at each other, and one nodded, saying "It could work, and we'd really very greatly appreciate it, but are you sure? I mean, no pay? And for Zayn's whole shift? You sure you can handle it kid?"

  I nodded to reassure them, and then minutes later I found myself dressed in the waiter's outfit. It was rather stylish, but not too stand out. I had to wear a black shirt with a cool logo and a slogan promoting the café on it, with dress trousers and formal shoes, which sounds like an odd combo but it honestly did work out quite nicely. I was also very lucky that the clothes were a perfect fit for me, or otherwise I would have been in a slight fix.

  "Here kid, we need you to deliver the order to table 6, and after you are done with that just hang around for a while on the lower level to see if anyone needs anything, and if no one does, go to the upper level and ask everyone for their orders, if there are people up there. Got it?" explained the man who seemed to be running the place.

  "Yes sir, got it" I said politely, before getting the tray full of dishes and walking out the door. I felt like a real hero for some reason at that moment. I was a real loyal and trustworthy employee. Although, I did make sure to sneak a chip out of the plate when no one was looking.