Sorry | Chou Tzuyu

Start from the beginning

I clean myself and we all gathered before I tell them the whole story.

I was depressed... I cried silently while the members just keep quiet and try to calm me down.

Suddenly, I heard your cheerful voice. Come from the main door. I heard footsteps get closer and I felt your arms around my waist. "Hi Chew—" I push you down and you accidentally hit the end of the coffee table makes it to town your skin off.

The member gasp and I saw how big it was but me being stupid, ignore it because of my anger.

"Can't you just go away?!!!" I yelled. But when I look into your eyes, for the first time, I saw you were scared. It soften me a bit and make me realized what I've done.

"S-sorry" is all you said before you run out from the house, in rain.

I run to my room and cried. The members, didn't get mad at me but instead gave me some advice to calm myself. They understand my situation.. And I'm happy about that.

A day after, we were at school. I can't see you anywhere. But then I saw you, at the school garden, alone with your usual sketchbook.

There's a lot of drawings that you've made in there. And 70% of them are me. I slowly walk towards you but then you stand up and walk away.

Days passed and you still ignore me and avoiding my gazes.

Little did I know, the night when you apologized was the last word you say to me.

I noticed that you've become cold and quiet. Because of me...

I tried to talk to you but there's always something that will interrupt it.

And little did I know,  I suddenly miss you so much.

Even tho I can see you everyday, I always think that you are gone from my life. One day, I decided to go to your house.

I was about to knock the door but I saw that it was open.  I walk in and saw it was really really messy. I frown and quickly run to your room.

As soon as I open it, tears fall. Bloods everywhere, your body on the ground with your sketchbook on the table.

I look at the sketchbook and saw a lot of bloods. Then  I saw your latest page, which is a letter.

Dear Sketchy,

Why do I feel empty? Did I do or forgot something?

Oh right, I forgot.. No! I'm scared to confront my crush.
Yeah, you guessed it, Tzuyu.
I really want to say sorry to her.. And confessed my feelings to her.

Even tho I know that it will just hurt me, i don't care. I just want her to know my feelings that I've been kept for so long now.

But after the day she push me down, I realized it..

I'm nothing for her

Last note- Kim Y/n

I look at the lifeless body. I kneel and pick you up. Me being crazy that I am, hug the lifeless body of yours. The warmth that you used to give, is no longer there.

Finally.. Finally I realized.. You are special to me. And I'm special to you.

I cried and look at your beautiful features before kiss your cold lips. Then I hug your head, put it on my chest so you can hear my heart beats.

I cried loudly and kiss your forehead. Praying that you'll wake up.

How dumb, right??

I'm really dumb Kim Y/n.

I just realized it that I have a feelings for you.

I just realized it NOW that I loved you.

But we can never be together...

"I'm sorry Kim Y/n... I'm really sorry"