RamPaige!

Monday Night RAW: Knoxville, TN - Thompson-Boling Arena

PUNK POV-

I walk through the black curtain as I had just returned to Raw. Everything went according to plan, I missed that rush from the fans.

The other three, Kofi, Ziggler, and Swagger follow behind me and we all high five each other. It felt good, hopefully the reception is the same. More of the crew welcomed me back as I headed towards the interview area for a promo. Renee's there waiting.

"Welcome back, Phil!" she welcomes me as the commercials run. I give a smile to thank her and wait silently until they give us the go.

"Ladies and gentlemen, CM Punk." Renee says as I smile at the camera.

"Now Punk, we all just saw your return to Raw. What are your motives now that you're back?"

Here comes CM Punk.

"Well Renee, I have huge plans coming in. And tonight I just wanted to make a statement. If Ziggler or anybody else gets in my way then so be it. I'll run them down faster than anyone will ever expect. Then I'm charging for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, which is currently Daniel Bryan. Bryan, if you're watching, I want you to personally know that your 15 minutes of fame will be over thanks to yours truly. Because I'm CM Punk, and I'm the Best In The World." I smirked.

I walk off and let a sigh out in my head. THAT FELT GREAT. The camera is off me which gives me the chance to high five Renee too.

I turn my attention to the television monitor. On the left catches my attention. Paige is being shown walking backstage for her match up next, I assume.

Awesome, just in time.

I decide to grab a water bottle while I wait. Her opponent, Alicia Fox, makes her entrance.

A few moments later.......

I see a ready Paige make her way to Gorilla. She's in the zone, I can see the passion in her eyes. I smile at her not caring if she notices me there or not. She's pacing and jumping to get herself pumped.

Then, I see her head tilt in my direction where her eyes made contact. I'm still smiling and she throws a small one back.

"Good luck, have fun." I quickly say, hoping she heard it.

Just as the last word escapes my mouth, her entrance music booms and the fans pop. Within that second, she's gone through the curtain.

I turn back to the monitor to watch her entrance. She's still not shining through with full persona but the thought of her being "new" understands.

There it is again, that something I can't seem to get a hold of. A certain quality that makes me more and more intrigued by her. It's weird, but it feels like I want to know more.

I want to be close friends with her and we just barely met. It's damn magnetic.

I hope AJ doesn't think of this in a weird way... Wait, Wait, Wait.

Shit. I forgot she always calls me after my match and I'm pretty sure I missed like 3 of her calls in the time I've been standing here after my promo. I make my way to the dressing room and bury into my bag for my cell to call back.

"Hey babe, sorry I wasn't answering. I was caught up in some talk with the guys." Doing best to not upset her about what the real reason was.

"That's fine. You did and looked great out there! As always. It was fun watching you."

"Thanks babe."

"Okay well I don't want to hold up too much of your time. You are now a very busy man,"
She giggles on the other line.
"Call me whenever you can, okay honey?"