Prologue

I was driving back to my house after work one day when I saw a truck with the driver asleep. I regret reading all those fanfics now, they brought on the wrath of truck-kun. Well, at least I lived a pretty enjoyable life. Too bad I have to go a virgin.

.

.

.

Why am I not dead?

???: Welcome, Y/n, I regret to tell you that you have died.

Y/n: What?

???: Yep, you have died and I am what you would call god.

Y/n: Umm, I think I had too much to drink after work or something.

God: 'Fraid not young one.

Y/n: So what now? Do I go to heaven?

God: You can, but there is another option since I find you amusing

*Y/n*: Great, I'm his tv show now.

God: I'm going to pretend you didn't just think that and move on.

Y/n: Oops, I forgot, he's god, he can read minds

God: Anyways, as I was going to say, I will give you a chance to reincarnate into a realm of your choosing, along with a little gift to prevent you from dying again.

Y/n: I choose the world of dxd and I want all the powers of king from the seven deadly sins, including control over the spirit spear chastiefol.

God: That was fas- I mean good choice young one, now off you go.

Y/n: Ok. See 'ya around god

God: Live a full life, and if you die again, I'll welcome you into heaven with open arms.

Y/n: Yes si- wait did you say if I died again?

God: Yes? I mean you will be the fairy king, so obviously you will be nigh immortal.

Y/n: O-oh. Alrighty then.

God: Goodbye my child.

.

.

.

Well here I am, I should probably find out when I am.

As I walk around the streets of kuoh town, I get a call on the phone I didn't know I had.

God: By the way, I pulled some strings to get you into school, and you start tomorrow so don't be late.

Y/n: Wait what?!

*Beep beep beep*

Dang it

Well I guess that makes things easier for me. Now to go somewhere private to test my powers.

I arrived on the outskirts of kuoh and called upon chastiefol. It appeared before my hands and floated there. After I tested all eight forms, and the pillow form, I tested my powers as a fairy king, which consisted of flight and high mana levels and purity.

Y/n: Well I guess I have to camp out for tonight.

*Ring ring*

God: god again, I just thought I'd let you know that I bought a house for you.

Y/n: Seriously?

God: I like to think I'm quite charitable.

You sweat drop at that and thank him.

Timeskip

Y/n: Woah... I don't need a mansion!

It was a 3 story house with many room and 2 acres of yard space with a garage full of cars.

Y/n: That's just excessive

And then you got lost in the house.

Timeskip

After you finally found a bedroom, you decided to hit the hay and get ready for your first day of school.