Sheep

Quirk name: Sheep

Quirk type: Mutation

Quirk description:

This quirks user has some of the features that sheep have like wool, horns and hoofed feet. The wool rests around the users neck and acts very similarly to the way Mineta's head balls do as chunks can be pulled away and become sticky to other peoples touch and it regenerates every time some is pulled away. The user may also occasionally bleat when speaking . (i drew an example of what someone with this quirk may look like and it will be uploaded to my art book if you want to see it)

Strengths:

The quirks holder is very agile and has increased speed and stamina, being able to run up to 40 km/h (24 mp/h) for short periods of time can and ram people and objects using their horns. The horns are extremely tough and will not break when hit with a hard force. The wool can be used to trap people and hold them in one place since to other people it is very sticky rather than fluffy as it appears.

Drawbacks and weaknesses:

During hot weather, it will be harder to function due to the thick wool around their neck, making the quirks user much warmer, and because of this it can sometimes lead to them becoming fatigued.

If running at top speed for too long, the users legs will become tired and sore much faster. They're vegan.