The Sora That I Once Knew Was Coming Back To Us

Start from the beginning

"A chance? why? so we can give her a chance to snap and bite our heads off? I don't think so," Ieyasu spoke.

"Look I know she has her moments, but, deep down, she's friendly, she just needs to remember what it was like to be happy before...never mind."

"Mai, just tell us why she's been acting the way she is, you and Lord Nobunaga know why so how come you can't tell us?" Hideyoshi asked her.

I frowned and growled angrily before slam opening the doors.

"Because it's none your business that's why!"

The warlords looked at me shocked and then Mai said to me.

"Sora! um...how long have you been standing there?"

"Long to hear you guys talking about me."

I glared at Ieyasu and I said to him.

"And just who keeps snapping and biting people's heads off, Ieyasu?"

"Um, well-"

"And as for you Hideyoshi!"

Hideyoshi looked at me nervously and I told him.

"Stop pressuring Mai into why I've been acting like this! keep your nose out of my life and my business!!"

"Unlike Ieyasu, I was only trying to find what the problem was and help-"

"Well stop trying and leave me alone!!"

I walked away from the audience hall and I heard Mai shout.

"Sora! wait! don't go! at least stick around a bit longer."

"No thanks!" I shouted at Mai.

I looked over my shoulder and I glared at her.

"I planned to give them a chance to see what they're like and this is what I get?! I'm not hanging around with a bunch of warlords who talk badly about me and keep butting into my life!"

"Sora, they're only worried about."

3RD PERSON POV

The warlords peaked out of the audience hall and they watched and listened to the sisters' conversation.

"They've got a funny way of showing it, especially that pipsqueak Ieyasu!"

"Ignore him, he's just got a big mouth that's all, look, why don't you just forget about it and have dinner with us."

"No thanks, I just suddenly lost my appetite."

Sora walked away from Mai and then she asked her.

"Sora, where are you going?"

"Out! don't follow me and don't wait for me either!"

Sora turned a corner and then they heard the sliding doors slam shut loudly. Mai sweatdropped and then Masamune mumbled.

"Well, that could've been worse."

Mai glared at Ieyasu and she said to him.

"Nice work, Ieyasu."

"What did I do?!"

"You and your big mouth that's what!" Hideyoshi shouted.

"Hideyoshi is right, Sora was about to let her guard down so, we can try and get to know her better but instead you and the others jumped to conclusions about her," Masamune told him.

Ieyasu sweatdropped and then Hideyoshi spoke up.

"Don't you think we should go after her?"

"No, you guys don't know my sister, when she gets like this, it's impossible to talk to her. It's probably for the best to let her cool down before we start worrying about her," Mai explained to the others.