8

Kyle POV
Now with the girls officially on tour as of two weeks ago and news breaking that I've been traded to the Washington Wizards. I just got off the phone with Blue and she says she'll see me in Washington when the tour is over. She still loved me enough to follow me anywhere and that warmed my heart. She says though even in a rough patch we still are working on us and raising Greyson, said that she will live with me in the on season with Greyson and we can live the off-season in LA where she conducts most of her career moves. It was a great compromise and one we both agreed we could live with.

Blue POV
Me and Kyle are slowly getting back to talking again. I paused when talking to Leigh-Anne. I felt a flutter in my stomach. Almost reminded me of when I was pregnant with Greyson. Leigh-Anne was quietly confiding in me thinking she was pregnant. I got the flutters the moment she said that and I smiled. " aww Leigh" I coo softly at her and she smiles. " I don't know what I'm going to do we have about two and a half months of tour left, and I'm not even sure if I really am" she says and I hug her.

" I was just a supposed to start my period three days ago and I don't want to jump to conclusions, I just wanted to voice my suspicions" I nodded just happy to have my mind off what's sort of starting to cool down with Kyle. I smiled, he's been proving each day that he's sorry, he's been treating me as if he's courting me all over again, like it's actually very thoughtful, we've just been focusing on us. I just still feel off about the situation and I hate thinking about it and seeing all the comments and videos people are making about the situation.

Right now he's busy packing up his things from the house because he's been traded and we agreed that in the off season we'd live in LA and during the season we'd live in D.C. a sacrifice I'm willing to make to keep our marriage that seems like it could be on pace to getting back on track.

Perrie POV
I pout as I confided in Jade unable to find Blue that I think I may be pregnant. "How do you feel knowing there's a possibility that you may be pregnant?" Jade asked nodding after I confided in her. " I love him Jade, I really do, we're still recovering you know this, the world seems to think me and Blue have separated from the two especially now that they've been traded, so i think it's a lot, it feels like a lot, don't get me wrong it's be a blessing but I'm not even sure, my period should start next week so I'll know for sure then" I vented as Jade listened.

" you do know it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, not even us girls, it matters what you think and how you want to move on love, we know that you love him and that you're working on your marriage while spending this time apart, but Pez please remember your next move is on you, what do you think is going to happen if you are pregnant?" She gave solid advice and I thought for a moment and shrugged. " I mean I don't know Jade, I'll love the baby but I don't know how I'd feel, it's just a thought for now" she nodded and leaned over to hug me. This was all a lot to take in, I'll know by next week.

Blue POV
I was on the phone with Kyle and I was silent because we were on the subject of me being distant. "Can you please talk to me?" He asked after I refused to look at the camera. I knew if I spoke all my emotions would flow over. " Blue, Please tell me what's wrong?" He says softly, after he says this I took a breath and all the tears came out " why'd you sleep with her Kyle?" I snapped. " it's all I can think about, I can't even focus on stage, I'm holding everything is and I'm trying so hard to be good to you but it's HARD" I continue to cry as I let it all out. " every night I'm comparing myself to what she has and what I could have done better as your wife to prevent, all I can think about is the moment your confirmed that it was more than a booty grab, the moment you confirmed you broke me heart and I can't think about anything else" I scream feeling my face get hot as I let all these emotions out.

Kyle POV
I saw something was bothering Blue and as were supposed to be working things out while on out break. I asked her what was bothering her and she just exploded, everything she had been holding inside she let out. All the words she kept herself from saying and all the hurt she refused to show came out at once. " and I know you're sorry, I know we're working on it, but that moment, it's been on replay all week and I don't know how to feel, I don't know how to act in interviews, I can hardly keep it together in front of fans, on stage, and I love you so much, when I woke up in the hospital  you weee my friend first before we got back to lovers and I thought, if we could rebuild from that then we could do it again, but I don't know Kyle" she mumbled at the ends as I lean back in my seat.

" don't say that Blue, I'm sorry, I'll do anything to keep you, you know that" I say and she nodded her tear stained face stuck in a frown.  " I'm sorry" I say again her eyes red from crying so hard as more tears fell. " I just need some more space" she says and I nodded feeling defeated due to the hall being in Blue's court and her not knowing how she felt or what she wanted to do. " some space okay" I say and she nodded wiping her eyes. " just let me know if you need anything" I say from the bottom of my heart and she nodded. " okay" and the call ended just like that.

I guess I deserved it, I begged her for an answer for her silence. She kept that in keeping her silence for the two weeks of her tour and keeping up appearances I know it was a lot. I will wait and do whatever it takes to keep my wife. I don't care how bad it makes me look for Blue it'll be worth it, she's always worth it, nothing can be worse then losing my wife I'll do anything and she knows that, I know it's a lot to wrap her head around and it was nothing more than me being a complete reckless idiot who made a huge mistake. I love my wife more than anything babe I know my recent actions haven't shown it but I'd do anything to get back in her good graces and to keep her.