Chapter 2: The Reunion Of The Avengers

"It is so great to see all you guys again. Isn't it?" Tony flung both his arms in the air, excited to meet the team once again.

"Indeed, Stark. Terrific job in New York once again if I may say." Thor smiled and shook Tony's hand.

"It's really nice to not see the both of you fighting." Natasha turned around and gave Tony a gentle kiss on his left cheek.

"You're a keeper. Ummhmm." Tony laughed and walked towards the rest of the team, all relaxing on the comfy couch.

"And you guys! So nice to see you too Cap, Hawk."

Clint stood up and gave Tony a bro fist. "Really nice to see you again. Haha."

"It's good to see you alive and breathing." Steve hugged Tony and patted him on his back.

"Hey. Um. Yeah. one two three four five... I knew it. Where's Banner my buddy?"

"Tony! It's so good to see you here again!" Banner came out of the toilet and rushed towards Tony.

"Ahh. There you are. Finally we get to meet up again." Tony beamed ecstatically.

"Well... since the whole group is here... Lets get this party started!" Tony jumped onto the coffee table and shouted.

"Thou anyone is worthy shall carry the hammer?" Thor placed his heavy metallic hammer on the firm table.

"Wow really. Well I might give it a shot. So I get to be king of Asgard if I lift this fancy hammer, right?" Tony walked around the hammer, carefully investigating it.

"Indeed, if you are worthy so." Thor smiled as he sat leisurely beside Steve.

Tony grabs the handle of the hammer firmly an started pulling with all his strength as everybody looked at him with much tension.

"Well... hold on." Tony walked out of the room. He returned with his ironman hand compartment.

"This should do it." Tony grabbed the handle once again and tugged on it as hard as he possibly could.

"Give it up Iron man." Clint mocked as he took another big gulp of his beer.

"Wow. Great team spirit. woohoo." Tony said with sarcasm. He placed both his arms up, signally defeat.

"Captain? Would you probably..." Natasha pointed to the hammer.

"Ahh. I would." Steve stood up and walked towards the table.

"Go captain!!" Tony rooted beside Steve.

Steve used both his arms to pull on the handle. The hammer budged a little, scratching the surface of the coffee table.

Thor looked at Steve as tension filled the still air.

"Ugh, I give up." Steve threw his arms up the air and walked towards the couch.

"There must be some technology trick in this. I mean come on." Clint states aloud, not believing that the hammer was a symbol of god and power.

"Well, I actually do have an explanation. That you all are not worthy to be ruler of Asgard." Thor mocked them all, lifting the hammer up with just one hand.

"Wow. Really scientific thank you." Tony laughed.

A high pitch static interference suddenly bursted through the light and enjoyable atmosphere as members of the Avengers cringed at the irritable sound.

"Worthy, you say? How could any of you be worthy. You're all puppets, tangled in strings. Controlled. Yet you call yourselves free." A wrecked Stark machine limped towards the lounging room, where all the Avengers were.

"Ultron..." Tony muttered to himself as he gazed in awe.