Time to tell

Midoriya eventually accepted that he can't run away from his problems, not this one anyway, so after school he went to Mr Aizawa to try to get help or at least an explanation.

"Excuse me, Mr Aizawa I have a personal issue" Midoriya spoke, trying his best to hype himself up to tell his teacher

Aizawa looked over to Midoriya, looking tired and like he didn't want to be there "Before you say anything, if this is about you having drama with someone or something like that, then that's more All Might's department,"

Midoriya sighed," No it's actually.." He gives up trying to explain it, and just takes out his tail and taking of his cap,"This.."

Aizawa was stunned for a moment, "Here I was thinking wearing a hat inside was just a new dumb trend.." He took a deep breath,"How did this happen?"

"I passed out while walking home"

"And your mother, what has she said?"

"She's gone on a trip, with friends"

Mr Aizawa took a moment to process this,"Here's what we are going to do, tomorrow you show up without, hiding all of that. We don't know how long you will stay like this, you'll have to stay so then we can run some blood test to see if we can discover anything else that might of changed about you other than the obvious,"

"Yes sir" Midoriya responds respectfully, hoping that the change is reversible but also wondering if there are any benefits that he would discover after the blood tests.

The next day

Midoriya woke up to the feeling of Aizawa gently kicking him, he woke up confused until he remembered that he stayed the night since his home might not be safe, Midoriya got up,"Did the blood tests show anything?"

"Yes, turns out there's a benefit, or downside depending on how you look at it,"

"What is it?"

"You seem to have the ability to make people do things for you, or command them with your appealing appearance, we thought about why villains would do this and are conclusion is that they want you to take advantage and abuse your new power, don't"

"Okay, I have to go get ready now,"

"Alright, don't worry about what people think of you, they will probably be nicer to you with your new quirk anyway, just hope they are cat people,"

Time skip to when Midoriya is ready

Midoriya follows Mr Aizawa into the classroom. Mr Aizawa explains that,"Midoriya was given a quirk or mutation by villains, be respectful"

Without hesitation or time to think, Bakugou yells, "Deku?!" Since he is understandably confused at why his childhood friend has a literal tail.

Todoroki sees Midoriya and instantly looks away as he's gone red. Kirishima goes red but can't help but stare at Midoriya.

Midoriya looks at the majority of the girls in the classroom who have very excited looks on their faces, you can just see all the ideas that are going through their minds.

With everyone yelling, Midoriya thought if he was ever going to try his new 'quirk', it should be now,"Could everyone just be a bit quieter," His ears started to hurt anyway since they seemed to be hyper sensitive to the noises around him.

Instantly the room fell into silence, but you could see some people like Todoroki ready to fight anyone who broke the silence. Midoriya just went to sit down at his seat,"If you want you can talk now.."