Chapter 2

"My name is Cassandra," I said with confidence that came out if nowhere. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Thomas stood up and said in his wonderful accent," Well Cassandra. Welcome to the glade." I just looked at him and started laughing as did everyone else (including him). His laugh was perfect.

They start talking about the movie and I kinda get bored because I already know everything about. So I do the only thing that will keep me from screaming," SHUT UP!" And the only thing that will keep me from fangirl screaming. I sing. I start to sing 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. Thomas looks over at me but I want to impress him so I keep singing. I don't sing to loud because I don't want anyone else to hear.

After a while I forget where I am and fall into the deep dark abyss of non stop singing. Then I hear someone singing exactly what I'm singing. Which is strange. But then I hear that there voice is on a microphone. I see Thomas holding a microphone in front of me. I soon start to connect the dots. But it's to late. They all heard me.

I look at Thomas, my cheeks flushed, and say," Um-I think... I think I'm uh gonna go!" Before I ran out the door Thomas grabbed me. ME! He grabbed ME! He then said," I don't see why your so embarrassed. Your voice is beautiful." I looked at him and saw nothing but truth in his eyes but then I quickly looked away knowing that I only could take so much THOMAS before I squealed.

I decided to just completely ignore them about my voice being good and I sat back down. I started hearing Thomas singing 'A Thousand Years' and thought he should get a taste of his own medicine. So I grabbed the microphone without him knowing and put it under his mouth. He's a very good singer. He finally noticed and said," Ahh. I see. Your giving me a taste of my own medicine." I laughed. He looked at me and said," What? It's catchy."

About half an hour has past and Thomas still hasn't stopped looking at me so I'm going to confront him. I know that if I look up he will look away. That's what I would do. So I'm gonna speak before I face him. Carrying out through my plans I said," Thomas am I interesting to you? Because we've been sitting here for about a half an hour and you still haven't looked away from me. It's starting to get creepy."

Everyone laughed including Thomas. Man has he got some guts. He even added," I do find you interesting. There's something about that gorgeous little face of yours and I can't put my finger on it. Oh. Now I know. Your gorgeous."

They stopped talking and Kaya looked up and said," Well Cassandra, do you have any questions?" I nodded and said," Did you guys have the emotion called embarrassment removed from your brain when you first became an actor? Because considering all the stupid things you've all said so far you should have been embarrassed at least once by now." They all said at once," The feeling itself isn't gone. The only thing that left is the fear of the feeling."