Chapter Twelve- Unknown:

I waited inside her house, throwing things around and overturning furniture, looking for the bastard's information. Papers and books and canvases were spread across the room carelessly, it didn't matter if she saw it anyway. The contents of her pantry and fridge sat in a heap in the kitchen, and her bedroom was a wreck, shredded sheets and torn wall paper, with ripped pictures of Carter and Spencer. Ah yes, Spencer. I grit my teeth at the thought as I stare at my path of destruction. All the pictures of him with her or just him were scratched out or ripped in half. Oh look, there's her car in the driveway. Sh*t, I never found it. Oh well. It's now or never. I jumped the stairs, and sat on the counter patiently. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The door flew open.

"Carter." I chuckled, my laugh echoing the cold darkness.

"Oh my god." she squeaked. "Get out- get out of my house you sick freak." she stuttered, trying to sound brave.

"Don't think I can do that..." I teased.

"Please."

I smirked. The bat hit her head with a satisfyingly sick crack. I shoved the needle in her arm, and pushed. Still, I bound her, and shoved a sock in her mouth just incase she wakes up sooner. I grabbed her phone and shoved it in my pocket. I hoisted her body over my shoulders as one would a sack of potatoes easily. I shoved her in my van, with a laugh and head shake. I got behind the wheel, and pulled out her phone.

You are typing...
You: Come and get us. Good luck. Until then, I'm sure Carter and I will have such fun.
Attach photo.

There was a bright flash, and it was perfect.

Image sent.
-J