A Hosie Story : What would have happened if Josie had given Hope the note ?

Josie was a nervous wreck right now. She had just written a note explaining how she felt towards her long time crush, Hope Andrea Mikaelson. Hope had been Josie's crush since she was around twelve or thirteen years old. To Josie, Hope was the older, mysterious girl, she was gorgeous with her long auburn hair and her mesmerizing blue eyes that reminded the young Siphon witch of a stormy ocean and a clear sky all at once. Whenever the young Tribrid would talk about her passions, which were doing magic and art, Josie could always see the other girl's eyes shine like actual stars.
Josie wrote all of that in her note as well as the fact that every time she was close to Hope, she could feel her heart beating way faster than usual and she could have sworn that the last time that Hope had hugged her, it had actually felt like her heart had skipped a beat.

     That was three years ago. Yes, three YEARS! Josie has chickened out at the last minute and decided that she didn't want to be rejected so she hid the note in her nightstand and never took it out again. She tried to forget her feelings for her friend, she even got a girlfriend, but she could never really stop her heart from loving Hope. Of course, what Josie didn't know  was that during these three years, Hope had also realized that she had feelings for the brunette Gemini Twin. Hope never told anyone because she didn't let people in that easily, well except for the Saltzman Twins, their dad, who was the school's headmaster and MG, a nice kid who got unlucky and was turned into a vampire.

     Josie was sixteen now and Hope was seventeen. Realizing that she couldn't deny her feelings anymore, Josie had started to distance herself from her girlfriend, Penelope Park. She knew it wasn't right to her. She, at the very least, deserved an explanation but she didn't want to hurt the girl. She liked her, of course she did, and she knew that Penelope loved her, but she could never say it back. She would always tell her girlfriend that she just wasn't ready yet to say it and Penelope understood that but what she didn't know was that Josie couldn't reciprocate her feelings the same way she did because she was still in love with her friend, Hope BLOODY Mikaelson.

     When Penelope noticed Josie was avoiding her this much and stayed distant and in her own mind when they were together, she felt hurt and after a month or so, she just couldn't take it anymore so she broke up with Josie. It hurt, of course it did, they were together for almost two years, but somehow, Josie knew that it hurt her less than it did Penelope.
When Hope had learned about Penelope and Josie m'a break-up, she thought that maybe, just maybe, she could have a chance to tell Josie how she had felt about her for the last three years. She had always suspected the younger witch's feelings towards her but never wanted them to be confirmed because she didn't want to let her in like that. She wasn't ready to fall so deeply like she knew she would, only to have the rug being pulled right from under her feet. What she didn't know however, was  the reason of Josie's relationship going down-hill. SHE was the reason and Josie was about to let her know. She couldn't keep it in anymore. Josie went to the room she shared with her Twin sister, Lizzie, and she was relieved to find it empty. She would not have been able to explain to her sister what she was doing when she would undoubtedly ask about the note that she just took out of her nightstand. Lizzie was Hope's best friend so she would have told Hope immediately. Josie loved her sister more than anything, but the girl really couldn't keep a secret.

     Once she picked up the note, Josie went straight to Hope's dorm room. Was she nervous? Yes! Was she going to chicken out again? No! Josie had to do it for her sanity. She just couldn't ignore the ways that Hope made her feel. When she was with the Tribrid, she just felt happy, safe and complete. She really could see a future with that girl.
At about 5:15pm, Hope heard a knock on her door. She went to open it and automatically smiled her brightest smile when she saw Josie on the other side. Hope moved aside to let the girl in and closed the door behind her.

     Hope immediately noticed how Josie fumbled with her sleeves and she knew that she only did that when she was nervous, so she decided to make the younger witch more comfortable by letting her sit on the bed while smiling at her, letting her know that she was ready to listen whenever she would be ready to talk.
Josie just felt at ease whenever she was with Hope so when she sat on the bed, with the other girl looking at her like that, she was ready. She completely forgot her nerves and just gave Hope the note she wrote when she was thirteen. She had also added something at the end of it, explaining that she had written it three years ago but that the feelings never went away.

Hope took the note while quizzically looking at Josie because the girl still hadn't spoken since she entered her room earlier. When she opened the note, Hope understood sooner than Josie would have thought and she could see the wheels turning inside the older girl's head, without being able to decipher the girl's emotions showing so clearly on her face.
Josie just waited anxiously for the rejection to come. She figured that if Hope hadn't said anything yet, it was because she was looking for the gentlest way to let her down. But little did she know that that wasn't what Hope was thinking at all. No, Hope was actually thinking that this was finally her moment to let the Siphon witch know that she too, had feelings for her.
The young Tribrid didn't have any words that could explain how she felt at this exact moment so she took both Josie, as well as herself, by surprise when she leaned in and kissed Josie passionately on the lips. She let all of her emotions go through the kiss to prove to the younger girl that this was real. To say that Josie was stunned was an understatement, but she kissed Hope back with as much passion and fervor in a second.