Buffalo Wild Wings Part Two

We finally got to the hotel, and I groaned in relief. It seemed like we were in the car for ages. Harry and I rushed out of the car and pushed our way through the lobby.

We got to the elevator and pushed the button to our floor. After the doors shut, we immediately grabbed each other, making out roughly. When we heard a ding, we separated reluctantly and left the elevator, rushing to the room we shared. The lads were probably way behind us. After we were in the room we slammed the door shut and started stripping, lips connected.

We rushed over to the bed, me pushing Harry onto it. I kissed along his collarbone before leaving a trail of kisses down his stomach.

"Lou," he moaned. I slipped my thumbs into his boxers, pulling them down slowly.

I grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube from the drawer and moved back to the bed.

"Spread your legs, love."

Harry obeys, and I slick up two fingers before gently inserting one into Harry's pink hole. He tenses up.

"Relax, Hazza, it'll hurt less."

He relaxes, and I push a second finger in, moving a bit.

After he got used to it, I added a third finger, curling them upwards. Harry moaned suddenly, and I grinned. "Found it."

A few more minutes later and Harry moaned, "Fuck Louis, please, I need you!"

"Thought you'd never ask," I chuckled and reached for the condom.

"No, wanna feel you Lou," Harry breathed. I just smiled and nodded.

"Okay babe, whatever you want," I soothed, removing a curl from his face. I positioned myself between his legs and entered the head of my dick into his tight pink hole.

He tensed under my touch. "It's okay baby, I've got you," I kissed his cheek and started down his neck with little pecks.

After a little bit of whispering sweet nothings into his ear he finally calmed down and I could push the rest of the way in. He was so tight I could barely breathe.

"Move," he whimpered into my neck. "Please," he begged.

I just nodded and started thrusting slowly.

"Oh god, Haz I thought I loosened you the last time we fucked." My breath was heavy and my words lingered through the room. He was a whimpering mess. The only sounds you could hear where our moans and grunts.

"Faster," he moaned, grabbing my arm. I started thrust faster and faster. I could feel him tightening around me and it was suffocating me. He was close.

I kept moving faster till I hit the special spot in him that drove him crazy. "Ahh, Louis," Harry screamed and came untouched. He tightened even more around me, like it was possible, and I came with a loud moan of Harry's name.

I feel on top of him trying to catch my breath. He whimpered so I pulled out and rolled onto my side.

"Wow," I breathed and pulled Harry into me. "I love you Hazza." I combed my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too, Boobear," he whispered, and that was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.