8. 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓼

Начните с самого начала

"What does it say?" Asked James trying to reach for the paper over Stormy and Remus

"What does it say?" Asked James trying to reach for the paper over Stormy and Remus. Avalon panicked, she certainly couldn't let James see this he wouldn't let her go and she really wanted to go. She looked at the paper again ready to make up an excuse but something astonishing happened, the writing had disappeared.

"Nothing," she told him flipping the note around from front to back, and sure enough the only ink on the parchment was her name across the front. James finally managed to snatch the note off of her and looked over it thoroughly before handing it to Sirius.

"Weird," He said and then went back to questioning Lily about the weather. Avalon went to take back the note from Sirius, but he put it out her reach. She went to yell at him but when her eyes met his she was greeted with a look of confusement, anger and comprehension all at once.

Regulus was rejoicing in the feeling of an empty dorm and a day without any letters from his mother when he spotted it

Regulus was rejoicing in the feeling of an empty dorm and a day without any letters from his mother when he spotted it. Hidden by Dolohov's old bed was a brick that stood annoyingly out of place. shifted to the right just enough for it to be noticeable, but not enough that he would have noticed if he hadn't of been hanging off the side of his bed with the top of his head pressed against the floor. He quickly got up and almost fell back down due to the blood rushing down from his top half to the rest of his body. He went back to reading, this time sat up straight like a normal person would, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get that brick out of his head.

Annoyed he threw his book on his bed stormed over to the bed next to his. With one flick of the wand he levitated the bed and swung it over to one side, perhaps a bit to hard as it crashed right into Rosiers open trunk and broke the lid clean off. He would pretend that he didn't know what happened later, but for now he had to straighten that brick.

He bent down and wriggled the brick. As he had thought it was loose, thank Merlin it would have been a lot more difficult to fix if it was connected to the building.

"Erecto," he said, and the brick shot right back into place. This however backfired because the brick then fell straight out of the wall and poking out of the hollow it had left behind was a plain yellow ribbon. He got down on the floor and reached into the hole that was left in the bricks absence, it seemed to go on for a lot longer than it should have. He managed to pull out bright red lipstick, a broken Sneakoscope, another ribbon but this time it was blue, a necklace, a bracelet, a diamond ring, a mood ring, and last but not least pressed lengthways up against the wall and blended into its surroundings, was a wand. A wand he had seen before as it tapped on his cauldron three times in Potions class, a wand that had been missing for days.