Part one

Ethan p.o.v.

When I awoke I was on a cold hard floor. I shivered, damn it was freezing in here. I couldn't see a thing when I opened my eyes, it was darker than a moonless night.
As i looked around with what little i could see looked over and saw the silhouette of something, I didn't know what it was. I went to investigate and found it was a pile of hay with a small blanket over the top. 'At least it will help with the cold' I think. I wrap it around my body and feel a slight bit warmer.
Where am though? And how did I get here? There are no windows as far as I can tell and I still can't see. I try to stand up to no avail, my legs were too weak to support my weight.

Tyler p.o.v

My friend Mark tells me he has a surprise in the basement and that I should go check it out. So I open the door and walk down the stairs.

Ethan p.o.v

From the corner I could see a bit of light coming from what seemed to be a stairwell. I can see the silhouette of the person walking towards me. He has broad shoulders and was at least 6ft tall and it scared me to death.
I curled myself against the wall as much as I could. When he turned on the lights he seemed just a surprised as I was to see me there.

Tyler p.o.v
What. The. Fuck. Why is there a person in Marks basement. Was this the surprise he was talking about? It doesn't matter I need to help him.

Ethan p.o.v (sorry its easier to write in Ethan's p.o.v)

As the man stepped toward the door I could feel my heart racing in my chest. I started to panic more.
He reached the door of the cell slowly and when he got there I could hear a click and assumed he was my kidnapper. I tucked my knees to my chest like a child becoming a protective ball.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and tried to wince away hitting my head on the wall. Great I had cornered myself. He grabbed me almost bridal scaring the living shit out of me.
"W-What-" I got caught off guard by the man setting me down on the hay. I curled back more. "W-what's happening?" I spoke trembling.
"Well," he paused to pick up the blanket "I'm not sure of that myself,all I know is that my friend told me there was a surprise in the basement, so I went to check it out. And found you." He spoke slowly and went to cover me with the blanket. I still flinched away but couldn't do anything to stop him from picking me up.