Sanskar become shocked listening her answer. He see whole room keenly. She didn't liked the luxurious and beautiful room just like her own choice. Still she didn't liked it. It make him shocked.

Sanskar : ( shocked) what? You didn't liked this luxurious room?

Swara : No!  ( again make him shocked).

Sanskar : But why? I made  arrangements of  this room according to your choice with all luxurious things then why you didn't liked?  ( shocked).

Swara : Because something missing in this Room.

Sanskar : ( confused) what? I brought everything. All your accessories are on dressing table. Your all classy designer clothes are in cupboard. A classy king size bed. Your teddy bear. even wall 's color  is of your choice pink then what's missing?

Swara smile at her come toward him. She sign him to give bag to her. He give bag to her. Swara try to lift it but unable as it's very heavy. Sanskar shook head help Swara in picking and place it on Bed. Swara open it. Sanskar looking at her with curiousity to know what she is gonna do.

Swara take out something from bag and hanged in middle of their bed make Sanskar surprised. It's their selfie frame in which both are making pout. Sanskar chuckles and admire seeing it.

Swara : Now it's looking perfect with it. ( smiling).

Sanskar : ( admire her smiling) I didn't thought about this. You said right. Now room is completed.

Swara hug him. Sanskar chuckles at her hug her tight encircling his arm around her waist.

Suddenly a naughty idea come in Sanskar 's mind which bring a naughty smirk on his face.

Sanskar : Swara! I think still something is missing?

Swara : ( broke hug being confused) what?

Her eyes become widened feeling his lips on her. Sanskar smash his lips on her kissing her petals softly lovingly smooching it. Swara 's eyes still widened by his sudden kiss. She looks at Sanskar who is kissing her lips lovingly. Sanskar broke kiss after sometime give her a naughty smirk who is looking at her with open mouth all shocked by his kiss.

Sanskar : Now perfect. ( smirk).

Swara come in sense hearing him. Her cheeks become pinkish hearing. She looks down in shyness. Sanskar smile at her hold her shoulder's bring her closer bend toward her. Swara seeing him coming close to her and feel his strong gaze on her lips. Swara 's eyes close all intoxicated by his strong gaze. Sanskar smile seeing his effect on his wife. Without wasting time he put his lips on her glossy lips. Both drawn in their blissful moment. Both are showering their love in their kiss. Their smooching sound is audible which indicating the intensity of their kiss.

Sanskar broke kiss when feel Swara out of breath don't want her to trouble. Swara feels blessed at his care. Both rest their forehead with each other panting heavily. Swara feeling shy seeing Sanskar who is looking at her holding naughtiness in his eyes. She hug him to hide her blush make Sanskar chuckles at her.

Sanskar : I am so happy Swara. Finally we both are together away from all problems. ( smile).

Swara : ( smile broke hug) I am also very happy Sanskar.

Sanskar smile at her kiss on her forehead. Swara feels blessed when he kiss on her forehead. She close eyes for feeling it.

Sanskar : You go and freshen up.

Swara nod yes.

Sanskar : ( come toward cupboard show her all type of clothes) There are all type of clothes for you Swara. Indian,  western,  indo western.