History Explanation

In case you did not understand on the cover of this story, it will be a story about Fuego León Vermilio x you or in the case of my story it will be Fuego León Vermilio x Violeta that would be the clear protagonist, I will not take away from Asta. In fact he will have a lot to do with this story and even if his friend Yuno (Know if it is written like that but well) well rather I still think if I give prominence to Yuno I think it will be the same as in the anime that same protagonism will I will give even that time will tell everything. And if they ask about the Lemon, they neglect to see and tell me in the comments they want Lemon from the Fort, Lemon to the extreme that would be the +18, or the Lemon had the typical or one with a LOT BUT A LOT OF LEMON TO ACTION (Those of perverted mind They have understood me; 3). And the most important thing they want me to drown a lot but that many jealousy from Fuego León Vermilio and that in time he falls in love with the protagonist or equal if he has any suggestions leave mela in the comments the same I will be answering the questions or doubts they have regarding to this story just leave me in the comments.A and one more question those who want to fight for Violeta bone want a love triangle or pentagon love. You tell me in the comments who of all the Black Clover anime want you to fight for her.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IN ANIME I RECOMMEND THEM, IT IS VERY BUT THAT VERY GOOD THE FRAME, DRAMA FINALLY EVERYTHING.

SEE YOU IN THE PROLOGUE.