Prologue.

* This is a preview of a future chapter that if I can say that it is nowhere near Cap. 10 but what if one day came. Please tell me if you would like the story to be a long Naruto type that goes from almost 500 to the chapter or by seasons? Do I make myself clear?*

Violet: What? what did you just tell me Atsushi?

Atsush: That I saw that bastard passionately kissing and giving himself body and soul to another human woman. (Says it kneeling)Violeta: No, you are not lying to me. He would not hurt me.

Atsushi: It is not a lie his majesty I and Izanagi look at you, and you know that Izanagi never lies more than for white lies but because you are our princess we cannot lie to you to show our loyalty also he is an angel you can believe him more that I. If you still have doubts you can go to the base of the Crimson Lions and check for yourself what we have just said your majesty. (Izanagi joins Atsushi in reverence)

* Akiko and Kukiko look at each other, then look at Violeta with a worried and pious look. While Isamu was shocked by what he heard, at the same time surprised and sad for his princess but he feared even more for his companions in case they were lying *

Violeta: I will go, ... I will see for myself if what they just told me is true but, in case it is a lie, I will show the angels and devil my macabre side that I have never shown them for wanting to be a kind, fair, honest and especially princesses who saw that I never wanted war I always gave a peaceful world to all my subjects, but you could be the first to know my macabre and perverse side, so, you are sure of what Izanagi and Atsushi just told me? (She said it with a threatening, dominating, withering look.)

Izanagi & Atsushi: If your majesty we are completely sure of what we look at and what we are saying

Atsushi: If you run away right now, you may still find them in the rooms of the young Fire Lion Vermilio. (She said tilting her head even further, as if to tell her to leave now, so that she could see her in time.)

Violeta was scared by what her 2 guardians had just told her but she didn't lose much in going to see the base of the Crimson Lions and checking if what they had just told her was true or false, anyway she already warned them and told them It gave them the opportunity to doubt or say that they looked bad, but they never said it, so just as it was a lie, they could see their loved one and spend time with him.

Violeta: Well, I'll go see for myself, if it's true or not, they had better prepare in case it's a lie. (That last phrase was said in a macabre tone for the 2 informants.)

Akiko, Kukiko and Isamu offered to accompany her, but Violeta only left Akiko to accompany her and Isamu to take care of the 2 informants while Kukiko returned to the base of the Black Bulls by Violeta's order, since she did not want to go to the base, she wanted to accompany her to the Crimson Lions base but reluctantly left with the Black Bulls.