Corpses in a funeral

Ten years have passed since deku vanished.

Ten years with tears filling the faces of everyone that knew him.

just like a holiday, every birthday of his kidnaping the formal heroes, UA Staff and student that were in UA in that time go to the grave made for deku in the backyard of UA.

R.I.P Izuku midorya
Also know as Deku

'The one and true heroe that steal our hearts.'

In these day the whole UA stopped working just for go into his grave, every year at the same day, same month and the same time that deku was kidnapped.

A lot changed since then.

(AN: get ready for the most random couples that i could create and i will not say sorry for that)

Katsuki wasn't a jerk anymore in fact he started to change a lot, he stopped cursing their classmate and became more friendly, he also got more attached to uraraka that was passing at the same pain as him and, a couple of weeks later, they start dating and now are husband and wife, Katsuki is now the number one heroe and uraraka is number eight heroe, with one daughter named Liry and a son that they put the same name as their old and sweet friend, Izuku, Both of the kids was born at the same day and now they have six years old.

Iida had suffer for months Acttualy for years because of the lost of his friend, he was the first friend that he had made in UA, izuki had saved him from stain but when izukumost needed him he couldn't save him, Iida and hakagure also became a couple with a 3 years old children, his name is Kimari.

Mina and tsuyu became a couple after seven months of deku's kidnap, the entire class was surprised with that, they got really close to each other with the time before they had start dating.

Mineta died and no one missed him. YAY!

Todoroki was most broken than the other ones, izuku was the kid that inspirate him, the reason behind todoroki started to use his left side and with deku's kidnapping he got completaly lost, kyoka help him to recover and after 3 years todoroki was now stable, he and kyoka started dating after 8 months after he was stable and when they make 20 they married and had a son named Toya with 5 years old and a daughter named Okiya with 6 years old

(AN: deal with it)

Kinoko and Shinjou had also become a couple for reasons that no one could understand, they have a three years old daughter named Shitami.

(AN: i just like kinoko okay? dont judge me)

Fumikage and momo stayed together after the incident both trying to help each other, they had twins with 19 years

Kirishima and danki had also suffer before the incident, they really where pissed off with the teachers for just stand there and do nothing while midorya was with the villains, 4 years have passed and both of them started dating and now are just "boyfriends" as they like to say.

Ayoama just stay quiet like ojiro, koda, koji and sero about that, today they are already married with diferent persons, ojiro and ayoama already have kids but the others are "trying".

Shoji was also sad but he recovered faster than the others, he is married with a woman that have a quirk called octopus making her able to do everything that an octopus can do, They have eight childrens, a boy with four years old named saito, two girls that are twins with five years named Yamika and Yumiku, the oldest of them all Sakira a girl with seven years old, a boy named inkari with three years old, another boy with three years old named ankaro, a girl with four years old named Kariko and a girl named yumi with five years old