Taking a little Tumble

Start from the beginning

....

I shivered, watching my breath floating in front of my face.
"T-there here..." I whispered to myself. I prepared myself for the onslaught of horrors that the memories of my past would bring about, the ones that haunted my dreams and, as I had learned in my last form, could turn me into a mess of tears for weeks on end.
Slowly, the creatures made of swirling blackness floated lazily towards the terrified children. In the corner of my eye, I saw Harry begin to shudder on his broom.

"H-help.. please..." I murmured, my barely audible voice was weak. If it weren't for my barriers, I would've passed out by now, or at least be on the floor, sobbing harder than any other could. My memories trailed over the time the master saved my life; of when we were ambushed by cybermen. Finally, they rested on one last memory of my old friend. There I was, holding him in my arms as he died.
"Save me, Koschei. One more time.. please... Just help..." McGonnogal and Dumbledore, both of whom were sat next to me, gasped as I slid forward out of my seat, and I was falling down onto the field. I didn't notice, too absorbed in all that I had been through in the War, all I had done.

Dumbledore's POV

I cast as strong a cushioning charm as I could, no longer having the time for arresto momentum. A silvery Phoenix burst out of my wand and I let it soar, repelling the creatures from the children.
"Minerva, please take Harry and the Doctor to the Hospital wing, I'm sure they both need Poppy's expertise." She nodded, hurrying down to the pitch.

I turned to Remus and Severus, both having also cast the spell.
"We need to send the Dementors out to the edge of the borders: for this I will need your help," I told the two of them. They nodded.
'Happy thoughts, old man. Happy thoughts.' I told myself. This would take a while.

McGonnogal POV

I rushed across the slippery, muddy terrain, casting a feather-light charm on them, then floating the two in front of me, so I could make sure they didn't hit anything on our way up. 'Running this far in this weather carrying two unconscious people really is something someone my age shouldn't be doing,' I thought, even the voice inside my head sounding tired.

Slowly but surely, I made my way inside and up to the Hospital wing.
"Poppy.. two... Potter.. Doctor... they both fell.. around 50 feet to th-the ground. Dementors.." I managed to get out, struggling to catch my breath. I had been going faster than I normally would, using a lot of concentrated magic for at least 10 minutes while hovering two other people in front of me -- I was allowed to be out of breath!

The mediwitch, at my sudden entrance, poked her head out of the office curiously. When she heard just what I had said, and saw who I brought up, she gasped and hurried the two of them into a bed (SEPERATE BEDS, GEEZ, PEOPLE, GET YOUR MIND OUTTA THAT GUTTER!), cleaning their clothes up a little and making sure they were warm and comfortable.
"So, did the two fall the same height? And did they both fall directly to the floor, or did either of them hit anything on the way down? Did they say anything we might need to worry about, specifically the Doctor?"

I chuckled breathlessly.
"Poppy, slow down a little. I'll tell you. Harry fell around 50 feet off of his broom, but was caught by an arresto momentum, so he shouldn't have broken anything. The Doctor, though... he was near the top of the stands. Slipped right over the barrier and went crashing down them, like a ragdoll." She paled at the thought.
"We didn't have enough time, or space from the ground, to cast the same spell, but Albus did lay down a powerful cushioning charm which saved him maybe a broken bone or two, but still probably left him bruised. Add that to the, uh, 'obstacle course' on his way down, he definately has a few servere injuries."

She nodded, as white as a ghost.
"Anything else I should know?"
I sighed.

"I suppose. Harry didn't say anything, or at least nothing we could hear, but..."
"What did he say? If it was anything to do with You-Kn--" she was cut off.
"No, no nothing like that. He said, in these words exactly: 'Save me, Koschei. One more time.. please... just help..' Then he fell." A look of confusion fell (get it? Hehehe) onto her face.