Chapter 7, Forgive me please

Then... the winner is.. ok Dk win. "Dk look happy." You said. "Ofc I'm happy when I sit with my cru- I mean friend!" He said and you just smile. "I can't go out with you guys until late night like always... I have a fiancé now." You said and they shock. "My goodness... YOU.. ALREADY HAVE A FIANCÉ!?!?!" They shout.

"Ummm... yeah..." You said. "I want to ask for apologise..." You said looking down. They smile and cheer you up. "I thought.. I will be your future husband.. but I'm wrong." Hoshi said and you laugh. "Funny ass." You said.

@Sihan_Kim

I miss you but I hate you

1009 likes 3 comments

@Minghao17: What happening?
@Username4: Your bf is so handsome
↪@MinHeeKang: I'm not her bf... Im her fiancé.

___________________________________

"Lets go to.. ummm..." You hum.., thinking. "ARCADE!" They said and you agree. You guys stay there until 4 p.m. and go back. After drive them to their apartment.., you drives back home.

(At home)

You saw Min Hee waiting for you. "I MISS YOU BUT I HATE YOU..HUH?" He said. You rolled your eyes and walk away. You planned to ask for apologise but everytime you saw his face... you always feel that the hate come.

"I miss you.. but still I HATE you." You said and he just faked a smile. "Forgive me please.." He said. Yes.. you really want to heard that words but fighting between fiancé is hard.

"Lets see if I forgive you." You said coldly and lock yourself in your room.

@SiHan_Kim

My loyal ex

My loyal ex.. who cheated on me on the last minute.. why did God want to separate us? Wonjinie oppa.. If only I can turn back time.. I would be with you 4ever... If not because of my "fiancé".. we would be together..

230 likes 5 comments

@JungMoKoo: Why did you still love him although he already broke your heart? You have Min Hee..
↪@MinHeeKang: IKR...
@Hoshi17: Who da fuq is Wonjin?
↪@SiHan_Kim: Someone..
↪@Wonjin_HamZ: Ofc its me.
___________________________________

"Yah! Jagiya! Open the door!" Min Hee shout from outside. "Its not locked dummy." You said and he enter the room. He take you to the backyard. "Yah! Why did you always send about Wonjin?!" He said and you just quite.

"Talk to me." He said. You still didn't talk. He take out his phone and heard something. Wait.. what the.. yah Min Hee! Thats my voice when I sing! "THATS MY VOICE YOU SON OF A-" You said and he cutted it by take your phone and keep it.

"Yah!" You shout and look at him. "I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" You said.

To be continued