“To Club Motif diver” Chad says to the diver. He nods his head and drives to the club. We all see the bar in the back with us and decide to take advantage of it, getting a little buzzed before we get there. Pulling up to the club the driver opens the door and instead of waiting in line we get to go right in because the guys got us on the VIP list.

Walking into the club it was like we were transported into a completely different world. The lights were low and the music loud. We went to go find a table and Chad went to order us shots. As we find a table and all slide into the booth I scan the dance floor. I see a pretty girl dancing with a very and I mean very sexy guy. As if she can feel me looking at her, her head snaps up and looks at me. Her eyes then drift to Nick and I look at him. That’s when I see the look in his eyes. He has just found his mate and I smile. She pulls away from the guy after whispering something in his ear to make him smile. They walk over to our table and Nick stands up right in front of her and reaches for her. She smiles at him and grabs onto his shirt and pulls him closer until their lips meet and start a heavy make out session.

“Get a room guys” Chad complains bring the shots. We all laugh as they pull apart blushing. Chad looks up at the girl and guy and his eyes go wide.

“What’s wrong Chad” Chase asks and he looks to see what Chad is staring at and his eyes go wide just the same. “Alex, Crissy is that you” he askes still shocked.

“Yeah it’s us man” the guy named Alex says.

“Holy shit, what are you doing here” Chad says breaking out of his daze.

“Looking for our mates and looks like Crissy found hers” he says nodding his head to Nick and the girl.

“Sweet” Chase says smiling at her. “Congrats” he says to Nick and Crissy.

“Thanks” they both say still blushing.

“Well since we are not needed here Jade come dance with me” I say getting up taking two shots and dragging Jade onto the dance floor.

Nick’s POV:

As we enter the club I smell the sweetest smell I have ever smelled before. It smelled like white chocolate and roses. I scoot into the booth next to Aria and scan the dance floor. All of a sudden I lock eyes with the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. She has beautifully tan skin, blonde hair that reaches just past her shoulders and the most gorgeous blue green eyes I have ever laid eyes on. She leans over and whispers something in the ear of the guy she was dancing with and he smiles. I can’t help but feel jealous until they walk over to us and I stand up in front of her. She pulls me to her until we are locked in a heated make out session. My animal side is happy and saying mate while my demon and vampire side seem to be content and agreeing with my animal.

“Get a room guys” I hear chad say and pull back reluctantly. My cheeks turn red and so do hers. She looks so cute when she blushes. I look at Chad and see he is staring at my mate and the guy she was with, with wide eyes.

“What’s wrong Chad” Chase asks and he looks to see what Chad is staring at and his eyes go wide just the same. “Alex, Crissy is that you” he askes still shocked. I pull my mate closer and smile when she snuggles closer.

“Yeah it’s us man” the guy named Alex says.

“Holy shit, what are you doing here” Chad says breaking out of his daze.

“Looking for our mates and looks like Crissy found hers” he says nodding his head to Nick and the girl.

“Sweet” Chase says smiling at her. “Congrats” he says to Nick and Crissy.