1

I wasn't sure why I was up so early. So before walking to the kitchen to get something cold to drink, I shoot my friends a group text. Tae, Von, Don, Khalil, Terry and I had been friends since we were kids. Just as I placed my empty cup in the sink, my phone rings. I answer and it was all of my ugly friends.

"Why yo' ugly ass up?!" I hear Tae say.

"We gotta set up for that party tonight." Von and Don't co-sign.

"Don't forget that we still have to pick that thing up!" Tae yells into the phone.

"You don't have to yell when you're that close to the phone! We can hear you!!" I mocked him in the same tone he was using.

Khalil smacks his lips. "I hope you not talking about those ugly ass cars y'all bought."

"Says the nigga driving a 1999 Honda Civic" Terry bursts into laughter.

"True that." I chimed in.

Tae said "Nah the other thing"

"This the last one for good, though." I assure them all. They agreed that this was it.

"Yeah whatever bitches. Get y'all bum asses on 2k" Von and Don said in unison. "You know we got Xbox's."

Tae says "We know. So go get some pussy."

"That's what I was trying to do until I was rudely interrupted" Terry says.

"Well yo bad nigga nobody said you had to pick up." I joked .

After we got off the phone I started to search my bed for my controller. Instead I find my gun and slide it back under my pillow. I decided on not looking for it anymore and just fell into a deep sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up to Terry and Khalil rummaging through my closet. I wipe my eyes and raise up to look closer at what they were doing. How in the hell did they even get in my house?

"Bitch ain't this yo shirt?" Khalil asked. I shake my head.

"Hell nah that ain't my shirt. Look at the back of it, bitch." I say, getting up.

"Then where is yo clothes?" Terry asked while still messing up my shit.

"I got them on." I responded. "Y'all riding with me to the mall or what?"

"Depends on what you're driving, lil nigga." Khalil closes my closet. "And ya moms said call her."

"Ight I will later."

I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on. Jamming while in the shower was necessary. "Alexa! Play Beyoncé." I shout before stepping into the hot steamy water.

"I'm outta here man, Peso trippin bruh." Terry says and I hear the door shut.

After 15 mins of showering I cut the water off, grab my towel and wrap it around my body. I walk into my closet and began thinking of the fit for today. I go for a white shirt, black hollister jeans. As I was weighing my options between the Flu game Jordan 12s or the Bred 11s, Tae walked in.

"Now knocking would've been a bright idea." I said

"Sorry but the 11s. Gang shit."He responds

I chuckle. "Right. Right." I put on the 11s. "What you drive over here cause I'm pulling out in that Black Range today? And we going to the mall so call Von and Don or go get them cause 6 cars deep ain't the wave."