Year 1: Chapter 1: <The Train>

Published Date: October 1, 2019

Posting the first real chapter of this story! I apologize for the bad writing. Let's get on with it!

⭐Chapter Status⭐: Unedited

-START-

IZUKU MIDORIYA'S P.O.V.

The wall had scared me at first. My mom had never been to Hogwarts, since she was a muggle, but it wasn't her fault.

The only reason why I even knew that I were meant to run through a wall was because my absent father had left his trunk from his time at Hogwarts in the basement at our house. Apparently he had a daily journal. Maybe I would do that to keep track of all of my memories...

I was already on the train, which I was happy about because I didn't miss it.

I was stressing out, mainly because I wasn't sure if I had everything I needed and I didn't know if anyone at Hogwarts would like me.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the door to my compartment slide open.

"Shitting Deku!" I heard. I looked up and saw Kacchan looking down at me. "My year was going to be great with you not around, but clearly not!"

"Kacchan!" I said. "I didn't know you were going to Hogwarts!"

"Well, I am!" Kacchan scoffed. "And I'm a Pureblood, so don't get in my way! What are you, a dirty muggle born?"

"Erm, no, I'm actually a Half-Blood," I mumbled. "When did you find out about the whole magic thing?"

"What do you meant when?!" Kacchan yelled. "I've known about it my entire life, Shitty Deku!"

"Oh," I said quietly. "I only learned about it a few months ago..."

"Ha! Didn't even know about your own life, Useless Deku!"

"Bakugo, that isn't a suitable volume for a train," said a Male voice from behind Kacchan.

I looked past Kacchan and saw a taller guy with blue hair and glasses.

"Yeah, and useless Deku here isn't suitable for this train either, so I guess those are two things," Kacchan said.

I looked down in defeat. I didn't belong here. I didn't know one thing about this place.

"Well that was rude," said a female voice from outside the compartment. A brown-haired female was standing just behind the guy with blue hair. "I don't mean to butt into a conversation that's isn't even my business, but it's hard not to."

"Shut up!" Kacchan yelled. I could almost see the smoke coming from his ears. "Nobody asked you!"

"Bakugo, you need to use the proper volume for a train," the blue haired male said. "And it is rude to yell at people."

"Still have a wand up your ass, I see, Sonic!" Kacchan yelled. "I'll be leaving now! But just know that this isn't the end!"

Kacchan stormed out of the compartment, rattling the door as he pushed past the two who were previously "talking" with him.

"I'm sorry he said those things," the female said, suddenly running up to me. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka. You must be Deku!"

"I am Tenya Iida," the blue haired guy said, using strange hand gestures as he talked.

I looked back and forth between Uraraka and Iida before saying quietly, "My name is actually Izuku Midoriya, Kacchan just calls me Deku as an insult."

"That's unsportsmanlike," Iida said, waving his arms around again.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know," Uraraka apologize. "But I think Deku is kind of cute!"

My face flushed and I stuttered, "D-Deku it is t-then."

"But you just said it was an insult," Iida said.

"Yay! A cute nickname!" Uraraka squealed.

I covered my blushing face with my hands and said, "Cute is a strong word..."

"Are you always this bipolar?" Iida asked.

**short time skip bc I'm lazy af** **still Midoriya's P.O.V.

The train slowly pulled to a stop. I personally think I made two new friends rather quickly.

I had quickly learned that Iida had come from a long line of Purebloods, and Uraraka was muggle born. Both Uraraka and I were new at this.

The three of us got off the train, following the teacher that led us to a lake. We got into a boat. There were four seats, so somebody else was probably going to get on.

A male with half crimson-half white hair got into the front of the boat. His hair was neatly split down the middle, not a single strand of hair out of place.

Our boat was pushed forwards and I started paddling.

"I heard that we get sorted into houses, is that true, Iida?" Uraraka asked.

"Yes, you are correct, Uraraka," Iida said. "There are four houses, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Slytherin. Hufflepuffs are usually the nicest of the bunch, Gryffindors being noble, Ravenclaws being wise, and Slytherins being ambitious."

"You seem like you'd be in Ravenclaw then, Iida," Uraraka said, smiling brightly.

"Thank you," Iida said. "It would be a honor to be in Ravenclaw, but ultimately it is up to the sorting hat to decide."

"What's the sorting hat?" I asked.

"It's just what it sounds like," Iida said. "It's the hat that sorts the first years into their houses."

"Oh," I said, blushing at my own stupidity.

We rowed in silence for a few seconds before Uraraka said to the Male at the front," Hey, you haven't said much. What's your name? I'm Ochaco Uraraka."

The two-toned male glanced back at the three of us and said, "Shoto." ((It autocorrected to Sh*t o. Funniest thing I've heard all day!))

"I am Tenya Iida," Iida said.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya," I said, looking past Iida to look at Shoto when I spoke.

"Good to know," Shoto said flatly and he went back into his silent state.

"What house do you think you'll be in, Deku?" Uraraka asked, keeping the conversation going. "I personally hope I get Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, both sound nice, though I don't really have a preference."

"Hmmm," I said, thinking to myself and mumbling a bit. "Maybe Hufflepuff. I would rather come off as nice than anything else. What about you, Shoto?"

"Not Slytherin," Shoto said. "Other than that, I don't really care."

"What do you have against Slytherin?" Uraraka asked.

Shoto glared back at her and said, "I've just met some unpleasant ones and don't wish to join them."

That's the end of this chapter! That took longer to write than expect! The next part will be about the sorting, so just know that!

Word Count: 1,097 words