A Glitch In Time

As I sat down, I wondered why Vediovous wasn't doing anything. "You can watch tv if you want, you know. I'm not your master."

Vediovous walked over to the couch and sat down in front of the couch instead of on it. "S-sir...? Whats a....tv..?" he asked shyly and a bit fearfully. Thankfully the poor boy had calmed down a bit, his glitches calming down and his bones staying white instead of fluctuating.

"You. . . don't know what a tv is?..." I said, surprised as all hell. "Your a prince, for Inks sake, and you sound like you've lived under a rock your whole life!" I snapped lightly in my surprise.

Vediovous flinched softly at the slight snap that was aimed towards him. "I-i-i-i've a-alWays l-livEd i-in a c-Cage in the baSeMent s-sir..." he mumbled, beginning to shake all over again as he looked down into his lap. "I-i was n-nEver a-aloud the s-Same l-luXuries th-that my siblings w-were aloud..."

"Because your a glitch?" I said, half to myself.

Vediovous nodded. "Y...yes.." he sounded ashamed of himself.

"Well, we'll take care of that. You being mistreated that is. I still haven't found a cure for glitches."I said, as I looked down at the boy.

Vediovous finally lifted his head, smiling a bit shyly up at Gaster. "Th-there is no cure for glitches sir...unless you count death as a cure..." he sighed, gesturing to himself. "We are stuck like this..our DNA cant be taken out n-nor can the glitches be stopped...."

"Hey, calm down kid. Your glitching again." I said to him calmly, trying to help the poor, broken soul.

Vediovous giggled a bit. "S-sorry...i-im not used to talking s-so much..." he smiled a bit more. Seems he was finally beginning to relax.

"I hope your going to be ok kid. It's not that I hate glitches, or hate kids. . . I love kids. . . But I hate to see kids like you suffer. I WILL find a cure. . . . . no matter the cost. I just wish that life was easier to do science. Oh well. . . . ." I pondered aloud.

Vediovous only shook his head. "Like im telling you sir, there is, unfortunately, no cure for glitches..." he sighed, looking back down into his lap again.

"Science will find a way." I said.

Vediovous only yawned, resting against the front of the couch. "......ok..." he mumbled groggily, curling up slightly. He was so tired....

Hmm, I thought, I wonder how deep he sleeps. I wanted to do some work, but if Vediovous was sleeping, maybe I should wait. I don't know if he'll sleep through my work, so I'll wait, I decided eventually.

A knock was heard on Gasters house doors. "Hello?" a weak, gruff voice was heard through the door.

"Who is it!?" I called out, then I teleported to the door as to not disturb Vediovous. As I opened the door, I saw the one person I never thought I would see again.

"Hello, old friend" Satan said, bowing a bit. He straightened up a bit, coughing out a bit more dust. "I was able to sneak away for just a moment..." he turned and coughed out more dust, blood following after the dust. "....so that I could see my son, one last time before I died." he kept that calm, sweet smile on his face as he leaned heavily on his cane, the fire-colored patches across his bones dimming in color, His black bones a sickly grey. "You will let me see my son... won't you ...old friend?" he leaned onto his cane a bit more as he waited for Gasters reply.

"Yes, but only because he seemed sad to have to leave you so soon. Come on in, quickly. Before bad things happen." I didn't really want Satan back in my house, but if it made Vediovous happy, then so be it.

Satan smiled, dipping his head in gratitude, as he walked into the house. He smiled over at his baby boy as he kneeled down by him, stroking the back of Vediovous's skull. "I'm sorry...." he mumbled, tears dripping down his cheeks and onto Vediovous's skull. "I...i didn't want to leave you so soon..." Vediovous shifted, waking up from Satan's tears which were dripping onto his skull.

He looked up at his daddy in shock as Satan fell to his side, having not noticed that Vediovous had woken up. "I love you...my sweet baby boy..." he mumbled, before he dusted, cancer swallowing up the last of his soul. He was gone, the King Of The Underworld was gone.

Vediovous began to shake and glitch harshly, as he stared down at his father's dust in sheer horror. "D...DaDDy? DaDdy!?!?" Vediovous wailed, beginning to glitch out more, before his body began to spasm while glitching more harshly, along with his bones changing colors again. This was worse than before, much worse. Vediovous fell to his side, his bones staying black, as his body kept glitching and spasming. He was a full glitch now.