2three

I've decided to take part in something on here that's going on in tumblr. It's called Whumptober and it has a small writing plot for each day. I'll try to do them all but midterms are coming up.

Day 1

Day 1. Shaky Hands

There's blood everywhere. So much fucking blood. His mouth feels dry and he can't even blink without feeling dizzy. So, he sits in the growing puddle and keeps his eyes closed, waiting for the dark coolness to take his mind and body.
"Clint? Clint, where are you?!"
He forces his eyelids open but they've become so heavy and he just wants to nap.
"Oh, shit. Clint, Clint I'm here you're going to be okay."
Someone's grabbing his face, trying to get him to open his eyes. He barely manages it and stares heavily at the blurry form in front of him. He blinks the image clear and finds Bucky.
"Bucky," he voice is a cracked whisper.
"Hey, Hey, I've got you," Bucky's hands flit around his face and shoulders indecisively. "You're going to be okay."
Bucky's hands shake and Clint can't decide if it's real or just the blood loss. Bucky never shakes, he's always a firm presence keeping Clint grounded.
"Love you," he slurs, reaching out weakly to grab one of those shaky hands.
"I love you." Bucky clasps his hand in both of his and gently guides Clint to lay on his back. "I'm gonna put pressure on the wound, okay? It's gonna hurt."
And with that white hot pain fills Clint's every nerve and the world goes black with an echo of a scream- his scream.