Dead End

Very little could be heard in the city of Seoul at the time. Every now and then screams were heard, other times moans, but most of the time it was just the crunching sound of human flesh against rotten teeth.

Not that anyone was there to listen. Everyone in Seoul either left, died, or had the virus. It was rare for anyone to be walking the streets, alive and well. Even if someone was alive and well and in Seoul, they wouldn't last long with all the infected monsters that rampaged through the city.

Although, some were lucky. Some had managed to survive long enough to get what they needed to stay alive and prepare for future attacks.

Take this one boy for example. Him and his family were attacked without warning and with little to defend themselves with. He was able to escape from his home, leaving his loved ones behind, and find shelter and weapons.

That was about a week ago though. Since then, he's witnessed others get attacked and get the virus. He's even been attacked himself a few times, once by his own father. And even though his relations with his father were horrible, he didn't have the heart to kill him. So he was still out there somewhere.

Anyway, this boy had found a safe shelter and a decent weapon that kept the intruders away. He hadn't come in contact with anyone since the incident. He decided he wouldn't even go by his real name anymore. From then and on, he would go by Absolute.

~~~~~~~

(A/N: Yes, I know, another story. "But Emerald! You have so many!" I know that! But I'm writing this for a friend and I'm really getting into it. So don't judge! xD Anyway, I am not posting a picture of him on here because he wants to protect his identity. Just imagine a tall 17 year-old with short, dirty blonde hair that's super skinny! And yes, I change people's ages in my stories. For example, most of the time I make myself 17 or older. ANYWAY! I hope this was good, I hope you all enjoyed it even though it was incredibly short. It will get more interesting! I promise! Saranghae all! xD)