Chapter 3- Boardwalk

Blake's POV-

Ali and I just finished playing volleyball on the beach.

We had went to the board walk, Ali felt like she looked bad, which I disagreed to either way she went to the restroom to freshen up.

As I wait I see this group of guys come by the bathroom.

There were five of them, and then they were close enough for me to hear what they were saying.

"Niall, we told you not to go and drink 3 extra-large cokes," said a guy wearing stripes, and a hoddie.

"Okay! Lesson learned! Now can I go to the bathroom?!" A guy who I assumed was Niall stated.

"Fine just go," Agreed another guy with a thick British accent and what seemed to be straight hair.

"What's wrong Zayn?" I hear a guy with a beanie say, who is trying to hide his curls but is failing to do so.

"Nothing. Lad I'll be by the food stand," and with that he left, everyone was trying to figure out what's wrong with him.

Then it hit me, what if this "Zayn" guy is the same Zayn that broke Ali's heart and left her?

I remember when I first meet Alex and Ali. I wanted to be friends with both of them. Alex and I quickly became friends but Ali- it took her about a month. Alex told me not to take it personal and that Ali just lost her best friend. He explained to me how he became famous and is now in a band of five people. But Alex didn't give me details.

This Zayn is with his friends and they are a group of five people. They are dressed like they don't want to be recognized. His accent was like Ali's. I wasn't a 100% percent sure so I kind of let it go.

Morgan's POV-

I was about to leave the restroom when I heard a voice that sent me chills.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

PLEASE READ.

SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER GUYS. I'M TRYING TO GET TO 250 READS, 15 MORE VOTES, AND 10 MORE FANS! THANKS LOVE YOU GUYS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BY SATURDAY IF NOT MONDAY BUT NO PROMISES.

LOVE- ONE DIRECTION365 XXXX