"Sorry, we were late. Our tennis match got pretty competitive." Victoria laughed as David motioned them over

The king looked at me which made me nervous. Was I doing something wrong?

"I noticed you had an American accent," he began, I let out the breath I was holding, "Where are you from?"

"California," I answered, "born and raised."

The king nodded, "You went from nice weather to the drowsy London weather."

I nodded, "I lived in New York for my college years so I'm used to iit."

"New York?" Alexandra turned towards me, "What college?"

"Columbia," I answered proudly

She smiled, "Did you love it? I want to go so badly."

"I loved it. It's an amazing school." I answered the princess's question without trying to be too opinionated.

"Oxford is an amazing school as well," The king butted in, "Speaking of Oxford, where the hell is Archibald?"

Almost if it were planned in walked who I assumed was Prince Archibald. He had on a button-down top that was untucked with jeans.

Shut the fuck up.

No way.

PRINCE ARCHIBALD WAS THE GUY FROM THE CLUB?

I froze as we locked eyes.

He pointed to me, "Amarallysis."

"Goodness, Archibald, can't you get yourself together and dress the part of your title?" His Dad asked him

He rolled his eyes as he walked over to me.

He held out his hand, "Call me Archie."

Are you even supposed to shake the royal family's hand?

"Call me Alena." I shook his hand since he initiated it

"Alena." he repeated, "A lot shorter than the flower name don't you think?"

I couldn't even pay attention to how cheeky he was being because he was the fucking Prince of England. How many girls could say they grinded on the prince of England? Well as I thought about his reputation, probably a lot.

Prince Archbald had a reputation for being wild. I remember going to the supermarket in the states and seeing his face on the front of magazines because of his wild actions. He would go to Coachella, Lollapalooza, and other music festivals. He would also hang out with famous rappers, socialites, even Instagram baddies. He was definitely known as the wild child.

And now look at me.

I watched as he greeted his sisters and brother.

"Isn't he so cute?" Emma whispered to me as we looked at the prince. Not only was he was he handsome, he was really cute.

He had brunet hair, deep brown eyes, about six feet tall, maybe in his early twenties, and he was so unbelievably suave.

No wonder why he had such a posh accent.

"He is pretty cute." I admitted but then I remembered that he was the fucking prince. Princes don't just date anyone so I had to stop with these scenarios in my head.

Oh gosh, why was he walking over here?

"So, Alena, what color do you think will look best on me?" Prince Archie asked me as my heart sped up

I looked him up and down, "I think you could pull off the light grey."

"Actually, I think the light grey is in the car." David chimed in. Perfect I need a breath of fresh air.

"I'll go grab it." I decided

The assistant to the royal family snapped over another assistant to come walk me to the car. Then I heard footsteps walking towards us as we walked.

I turned around to see him and by him, I do mean the prince.

"You know, we didn't get to finish our nice conversation." he began, "Don't worry about Janet, she's tight-lipped."

I assumed that Janet was the assistant who was walking next to us.

"We don't get to have nice conversations anymore," I told him

The prince raised his eyebrow, "Why is that?"

"You're the prince." I stated the obvious, "I am me."

He shrugged, "When you think about it, the title doesn't mean much. Remember to call me Archie."

"It doesn't, Archie? Aren't you next in line for the throne?" I questioned him

"Well when you put it like that," Archie's voice trailed off, "Just hear me out."

I looked him in the eyes for a split second as we walked, "Ok, I'm hearing you out."

"What's your Snapchat then?" Archie asked me

I scoffed, "You're crazy and I'm on the clock."

"Don't work, I'll keep it hush-hush," Archie whispered to me as he handed me his phone. I stared at him for a moment before I took the phone out of his hand.

I typed in my username, pressed add, and handed the phone back to Archie.

"You're welcome." I told him before I continued to walk off with Janet to David's car